R.I.P. The Hurricane

spiderfran286

"Yes, squid pro roe..."
VIP Junglist

You mean this one? Yes I'm rather glad it fizzled out too. Don't want your dirty British oil polluting my nice fishing spot!

whos OIL?..... its BP......not BRITISH PETROLEUM......nice to see Obama has got you all thinking its our fault.........you forget about all the american people who work on the rig?

anyway RIP the Hurricane!

logikz

I Am Not The King
Tribal Leader
VIP Junglist
im watching a korean movie called restless. its pretty good, but they keep making surprised faces its quite unbearable. the dudes name is i-gwak too, imagine that

SIRUS

変なひと
VIP Junglist
RIP

had a great family do today and saw my uncle for the first time in 16 years, sadly he has just been diagnosed with throat cancer and sounds like the godfather. he starts his radiotherapy next friday. fingers crossed he'll make next years party.

logikz

I Am Not The King
Tribal Leader
VIP Junglist
whos OIL?..... its BP......not BRITISH PETROLEUM......nice to see Obama has got you all thinking its our fault.........you forget about all the american people who work on the rig?
wait what? BP is not british petroleum? and why are you talking about obama ffs

logikz

I Am Not The King
Tribal Leader
VIP Junglist
so is bp british or not? and does obama dislike the british? why would he dislike the brits actually what made you think so

spiderfran286

"Yes, squid pro roe..."
VIP Junglist
so is bp british or not? and does obama dislike the british? why would he dislike the brits actually what made you think so
bp is a global company nowdays......and obama's beef with us goes waaaaay back to his grandfather.......aparently we pulled his toenails out or something.......

logikz

I Am Not The King
Tribal Leader
VIP Junglist
aha well i can see how that would make him feel like hes got reason to hold a grudge. wouldnt like to get on the wrong side of obama, whatever his first name is. steve probably