R.I.P Sean - Londondnb.com

Insane

Just thought i'd let everyone know that our friend Sean (Owner of Londondnb.com) passed away on friday.. he was involved in a car crash. If anyone would like to pay there respects please do so on http://www.purejungle.com/news/comments.php?id=12 - im going to print the comments and pass them onto his family.

Also he put his heart into a event thats being held on 6th November @ Hampdens in Aylesbury.. its only £4 to get in and the Line up includes: Friction, Madcap, Wilsh + many more! please come down to show your support in memory of the late great Sean.

Sean - Londondnb.com
1979-2003
Have peace my friend.

Insane said:
Just thought i'd let everyone know that our friend Sean (Owner of Londondnb.com) passed away on friday.. he was involved in a car crash. If anyone would like to pay there respects please do so on http://www.purejungle.com/news/comments.php?id=12 - im going to print the comments and pass them onto his family.

Also he put his heart into a event thats being held on 6th November @ Hampdens in Aylesbury.. its only £4 to get in and the Line up includes: Friction, Madcap, Wilsh + many more! please come down to show your support in memory of the late great Sean.

Sean - Londondnb.com
1979-2003
Have peace my friend.
RIP mang :/

Nothing i can say will make it any easier for anyone that knew him, but still thoughts with his family and friends. RIP Bro. :(

:lighter:

It just takes one random thing.. and all of a sudden my mind fills with thoughts and memories of you. Years on these thoughts no longer make me sad.. infact I treasure them as this seems to happen less and less. I hold onto them for as long as possible before I have to continue with whatever it is I am doing in my day. The devastation of this day in 2003 will never be forgotten. Sean you will always be missed.

I dont think I can get hold of any John Smiths here.. so a glass of red will have to do :)

Back
Top Bottom