R.I.P Paul Walker

$marty

Dexcell
Tribal Leader
VIP Junglist
Think they were in the middle of filming #7. Not sure what they will do. I'd like to say they would stop out of respect but it's a multi million franchise so it's doubtful. Quite a few stars in this instalment too.
He had a film coming out next month called "Hours". Looked decent from the trailer I watched.

MARKLAR

International Tracksuit Salesman
VIP Junglist
rip

but how do you wreck a car so bad by crashing into a lamp post without driving like an idiot?

rysk

Part-time waster
VIP Junglist
it's been a couple hours, is it cool to start posting distasteful image macros?

- - - Updated - - -

i'm an awful person

Last edited by a moderator:

logikz

I Am Not The King
Tribal Leader
VIP Junglist
thats curious, i sense a stupid in you, adam, you... seem to enjoy fast and the f-lets be honest, homoerotic films?

$marty

Dexcell
Tribal Leader
VIP Junglist
Not my cup of tea that franchise tbh Karl. He was good in a film called Running Scared. Just quite sad to hear when people are taken before their time is all.

logikz

I Am Not The King
Tribal Leader
VIP Junglist
yeah dude. whoa. thats kind of... huge.

nice avatar btw harold. proud german name, you got there. indeed. i take it you know the reason why and how it came to be?

running scared is strange, its so... stale and akward, its got every ingredient and all the premises to be great, yet it falls pitifully short. it couldve been big, really big, instead of this utterly disposable and torrid, temporary, fleeting flickering of bright lights and shiny colours then corrupt cop, sexy wife, something something violent retribution, poetic justice about as suble and sincere as a tupac lyric, then final showdown with cowboy pathos and flippy twist americana. oleg shouldve gotten raped is what i think, wouldve made that scene much more memorable

not sure about that last bit, since the lost porphets thing i feel ill at ease saying shit like that

Harry3

Chuki
VIP Junglist
yeah dude. whoa. thats kind of... huge.

nice avatar btw harold. proud german name, you got there. indeed. i take it you know the reason why and how it came to be?
Cant say I've ever studied the origin of Harold, although fortunately I was actually christened Harry. I think itll be a good name when Im older. I look forward to being called Arry.

How did it come to be?