R.I.P Nate Dogg

logikz

I Am Not The King
Tribal Leader
VIP Junglist
aw no way! but from what i understand long ago he got a stroke and half his face was paralyzed, so he quit hip hop and took up preaching in the south. confirm/deny anyone? but still, ill bring the bag o weed, youll bring the bottle of wine. class.

jay walker

1/2 of Passive/Aggressive
VIP Junglist
aw no way! but from what i understand long ago he got a stroke and half his face was paralyzed, so he quit hip hop and took up preaching in the south. confirm/deny anyone? but still, ill bring the bag o weed, youll bring the bottle of wine. class.
Yeah i heard that, he did have a stroke couple of years ago an took himself right out the scene, even tho 41 is pretty young to go, he lived it large an fast!

RIP Nate - blunts an a beers tonight in memory methinks, time to go thru the hard drive an pull out the feature-tracks

logikz

I Am Not The King
Tribal Leader
VIP Junglist
rumour has it his solo album was pulled back by the label and the record stores that wouldnt spend time and money on postage were ordered to go to the storage and smash up the records with a sledge hammer. dont remember why, but i do remember it was really hard to come by back in the day