R.I.P Fes

Starphiish

I met him in person and watched him spin about a month ago, and I even more recently joined this forum.What a small world. I wasn't expecting to open up my "weekly topics" email and see him at the top of the list. A wonderful person who deserves all the respect in the world.

logikz

I Am Not The King
Tribal Leader
VIP Junglist
I met him in person and watched him spin about a month ago, and I even more recently joined this forum.What a small world. I wasn't expecting to open up my "weekly topics" email and see him at the top of the list. A wonderful person who deserves all the respect in the world.
watched him spin? how do you mean, what exactly did you see? i dont feel so good about this, but i dont know what to say, i really dont. so i wont. i already said what i thought about things to those that needed to know.

deadaelus

Laughter in the Slaughter
VIP Junglist
I met Andy through the forum. Although i don't post much on the forum, i do stay in touch with a few people. Andy was one of them. He was always there to lend an ear, share some humour or provide some advice. Like smarty, i never met him in real life - i was planning to head to Boston to see a hockey game this year and chill with him. Its unfortunate that this wont happen. Truly saddened by this news.

Yorkshire Tony

VIP Junglist
Just randomly came on here for the first time in years and see this thread.

Sad news, we used to have some laughs back in the day. RIP Fes

B

BDS

Jesus Christ.

R.I.P. He was a stand up guy. Cantankerous no doubt, but definitely one of the good ones.

Nice to see so many of the old names in here. This is truly shocking. :lighter:

logikz

I Am Not The King
Tribal Leader
VIP Junglist
Fes' mum is a fucking legend!

View attachment 6998
aw man, that got me right in the feels. sorry to use the word "feels" but i cant think of any other way to express it.

i still cant believe its actaully true, in fact, up until right now, as in the moment before i read that bit, i didnt. just told myself he jumped ship with an elaborate hoax story to back it up, and would at some point come swooping in with a barrage of gangster posts in some random thread you probably posted in waffle. doesnt seem like he will now.

Moskit

:rodigan:
Yeah man, his mum sometimes posts on his page like "miss you" n stuff and stories about stuff she did that day and how it reminded her of him...

I guess its a good way of self-healing/coping with it, but fuck me, it gets me HEAVILY in the feels every time I read them, whenever I get a notification from Craig Andrews I have to prepare myself before I can go check it.

:lighter: