R.I.P Fes

Starphiish

I met him in person and watched him spin about a month ago, and I even more recently joined this forum.What a small world. I wasn't expecting to open up my "weekly topics" email and see him at the top of the list. A wonderful person who deserves all the respect in the world.

JAGZ

VIP Junglist
Rest in peace Fes...the sky now has another star shining down on us x

logikz

I Am Not The King
I met him in person and watched him spin about a month ago, and I even more recently joined this forum.What a small world. I wasn't expecting to open up my "weekly topics" email and see him at the top of the list. A wonderful person who deserves all the respect in the world.

watched him spin? how do you mean, what exactly did you see? i dont feel so good about this, but i dont know what to say, i really dont. so i wont. i already said what i thought about things to those that needed to know.

jmzmaloney

ENTHUSED WITH ETHNOGRAPHIC PLUNDERPHONICS
Tribal Leader
VIP Junglist
RIP big man :lighter::lighter::lighter:

KINGZ!!!!! This thread really brought out the heavyweights

deadaelus

Laughter in the Slaughter
VIP Junglist
I met Andy through the forum. Although i don't post much on the forum, i do stay in touch with a few people. Andy was one of them. He was always there to lend an ear, share some humour or provide some advice. Like smarty, i never met him in real life - i was planning to head to Boston to see a hockey game this year and chill with him. Its unfortunate that this wont happen. Truly saddened by this news.

B

BDS

Jesus Christ.

R.I.P. He was a stand up guy. Cantankerous no doubt, but definitely one of the good ones.

Nice to see so many of the old names in here. This is truly shocking. :lighter:

logikz

I Am Not The King
Fes' mum is a fucking legend!

View attachment 6998

aw man, that got me right in the feels. sorry to use the word "feels" but i cant think of any other way to express it.

i still cant believe its actaully true, in fact, up until right now, as in the moment before i read that bit, i didnt. just told myself he jumped ship with an elaborate hoax story to back it up, and would at some point come swooping in with a barrage of gangster posts in some random thread you probably posted in waffle. doesnt seem like he will now.

Moskit

:rodigan:
Yeah man, his mum sometimes posts on his page like "miss you" n stuff and stories about stuff she did that day and how it reminded her of him...

I guess its a good way of self-healing/coping with it, but fuck me, it gets me HEAVILY in the feels every time I read them, whenever I get a notification from Craig Andrews I have to prepare myself before I can go check it.

:lighter:

Top Bottom