R.I.P Fes

spiderfran286

"Yes, squid pro roe..."
VIP Junglist
For those who know or don't know Fes was a true E-Gangster i mean that the best possible way, he spoke his mind, many agreed many disagreed but he held his own and he knew good from wrong, As Adam stated helped him get mod status, myself included, he got shit done, that was Fes's style he was baller as fuck , As matty said we had great times on AIM with the "crew" so many good memories from such a humble little forum, he literally pathed the way of the forum.

So nice to see some old headz up in this thread, hope your all doing well!

:lighter:
Soon as i saw it, I had to come back and log in. Seeing you all comment and post. Reminds me how much of a special time that was. we where a real family, and it don't matter how we all met. and that it was through the internet. Fes was part of our group, He was a friend. and we will all miss him.

Makes me feel nostalgic to see all your names, hope you are all keeping safe and doing well in life.

x

Mr G

Old Cunt From 19 Longtime
VIP Junglist
Lord Fes, used to love thinking I was gonna get the ban hammer when I was caining and cussing some young blud on here and he used to tell me to go in harder on 'em ha ha ha.

Gonna miss you on my FB & Insta feed. Although some of it on FB wasn't always happy for you it was always good just seeing what you was getting up to & your insta was always bizarre sometimes but a break from the norm on there but always made me laugh.

Hope you got a full sticker pack to bomb up them pearly gates geez, RIP big man.

Indi

Tha Original ThreadKilla!
VIP Junglist
Haven't been on here for ages. Sad for something like this to bring us all back on together. Fes was a genuine fella, he'll be missed so much. I hope his family are doing ok and knows how much he was a part of this group. RIP brother, see you on the other side.

Joey AdhD

sweaty scouser
VIP Junglist
some legendary people showing up in this thread....shows some serious respect...dnb forum should be proud...legends seeing off a legend...is right.

Gumby

VIP Junglist
Cheers to Sammy for the email. I havent been on here in a long time but I couldnt ignore this. Nice to see so many of the old crew coming back together for Fes. He liked to think he was tough, but the truth is the guy had a big heart, anyone who gave him the time of day would know this.

Respect :lighter:

Moskit

:rodigan:
I've been struggling to write in here cus over the past year i've spent a shitload of time talking to him on fb about addiction & life in general & to be brutally honest, his death has cut me hard, me n the mrs were planning to goto her relatives in NY next year & link up with him + hers...

Truly truly gutted, even after the instances of us "butting noggins" on here as he eloquently put it, i really got to know the guy on fb over the past couple of years & all i can say is, he's a fucking legend.

Simple as that.

For those who are interested the obituary is here:

https://keohane.com/services/andrew-craig/

So. Fucking. Sad.

:(

RocksteadyUK

SkimoBeats
VIP Junglist
I've been struggling to write in here cus over the past year i've spent a shitload of time talking to him on fb about addiction & life in general & to be brutally honest, his death has cut me hard, me n the mrs were planning to goto her relatives in NY next year & link up with him + hers...

Truly truly gutted, even after the instances of us "butting noggins" on here as he eloquently put it, i really got to know the guy on fb over the past couple of years & all i can say is, he's a fucking legend.

Simple as that.

So. Fucking. Sad.

Mate, I am devastated. It's all I have been thinking about. I can't quite believe it. But I know he fondly remembered the good old days of this forum and that he considered many of us true friends. My only wish was that I could have been able to go to Boston and just chill with him when he had his tough days. I never really spoke to him too often, but every now and then we'd chat for ages about stuff. Especially when his cat died. That really hit him hard. He had a proper good soul. Proper gonna miss the dude man.

spiderfran286

"Yes, squid pro roe..."
VIP Junglist

Simple as that.

So. Fucking. Sad.

Mate, i was reading back through all the messages between me and him yesterday. I understand how you feel.
A nicer guy couldn't have been taken, and way too young to.