R.I.P Desimal

RocksteadyUK

SkimoBeats
VIP Junglist
I thought i'd just make a post dedicated to who i think was one of the best producers dnb had seen in a long while.

I fortunatly had the chance of knowing him and spent many hours on MSN talking to him about production and how the scene was moving.

He sadly passed away in May 23, 2006 at the age of 25. I was sent an invitation by a friend of his to join in on a rememberance of him. I thought this would be a far more fitting thing todo for someone who had dedicated his life to pushing dnb forward. If you have heard any of his tracks or have ever seen him live please leave a comment. Im sure he'll be reading from jungle heaven!!

graham_bus.jpg

BIG SHOUT TO DESIMAL!! SAVE A PLACE FOR ME BRO!!

"It's like, 200 hundred channels of Television all on at once and you can't turn them off, nothing but unwanted noise and thoughts."
Decimals explaination of what it was like living with Schizophrenia.

Please visit his page and leave a comment. http://www.grahammarch.com

Heres a list of freely available tracks by Desimal. Some released but some were not. These are just the ones he had sent me over the years. But if you want more please go to http://grahammarch.com/music.php A true dnb innovator.

Desimal - Voidwalkers

Desimal - Afterlife <-- This track was written and named before he died. Yet only released after he passed away. Became one of his best selling tracks. How ironic is the name??

Desimal - Flood <-- Originally this track was mis-named by the label. Original track name was "Circle Of Nine".

Desimal - Flash Evolution

--

Last edited:
I remember the thread on DOA when this happened, that Afterlife tune is actually fucking good too

dsm-whitewindsmall.jpg

A post from the DSC14 producer... Rusher.

When i heard that Desimal commited suicide, i was really really sad.
No other DnB artists work touched me and inspired me as much as his work did. And I wanna thank him for that.

His style was unique! And he was able to take the neuro sound to a new level. Too bad he never got the probs he deserved. He was not only a great producer but also a really friendly guy.

As I allready said, two weeks ago we were talking about doing a tune together and i was really happy about that.
I sent him a message with a link to a tune by myself, but he didnt answer.
And just 2 hours ago I saw that I must have overseen his message which is 5 days old.:

"yo man .. i really like this, especially the voice sample. really cool.
i like the rythmic feeling to it. i think the bassline is cool but it could definitly be added too,
or made more intresting. is this the tune you wanna collab on? cuz i wouldnt mind working on this one with you.
lemme know .."

Why did he even reply if he planned to end his life? I dont get it.

Anyway , i wanted to put the tune into the mix as well, but since its not done yet it just doenst make sense.
But when it gets signed I'll dedicate it to him.

I did this mix to make people remember what a great producer he was. I think that's the only thing I can do,
but i know that he will always live on thru his music!

I didnt do fast mixes so you can enjoy the tunes!

Rest in peace Desimal!

Tracklist:

01. Desimal - Fallen Man
02. Desimal - Earthling
03. Desimal - Zero Searcher
04. Desimal - Voidwalkers
05. Desimal - Sun Destroyer
06. Desimal - Hyperboria
07. Desimal - Mantra
08. Desimal - Circle of Nine
09. Desimal - Continuum
10. Desimal - The Guardian
11. Desimal - The Promist
12. Desimal - After Life

Playtime: 51:57

>> [DOWNLOAD] (http://www.ruthlesscrew.com/The_Repercussion_-_Desimal_Tribute.mp3)

Please download and pay respect to the dnb genius. Desimal.

shit man shzicophrenia fucks you up..
my unclehad it he started fights for no reason because of it..he was a nice person but switched just like that..

R.I.P Decimal have fun playin in studio heaven

Sorely missed man!

Was without a doubt an unbelievable producer and artist!

RIP

Cant believe its been 2 years man :(

RIP

Had a good mate do exactly the same thing cos of Schizophrenia two years ago bought on by drugs. Its a really tough thing to deal with!!

Sorely missed man!

Was without a doubt an unbelievable producer and artist!

RIP

Cant believe its been 2 years man :(

yeh init!! doesnt seem that long ago at all!!

Big up to all the support.

Im sure his family and friends appreciate it.........

RIP

Had a good mate do exactly the same thing cos of Schizophrenia two years ago bought on by drugs. Its a really tough thing to deal with!!

same happened to my uncle while he was in a mental hospital last summer

he wasnt monitored properly n he didnt eat for 5 days
and his medication ate at him till he died is fuckin sad man

Back
Top Bottom