R.E WEARING EAR PLUGS.. CHECK THEESE

At the moment I've got some Elacin ER20's which I've managed to hold on to for over a year, I never go to a DNB night without them.

If I got some more expensive ones I'd be a bit scared that I'd lose them lol.

youd be wounded if ya lost em at a rave, someone knocked into ya n they fell out n got stamped on, 140 dollar down the drain.

they dont fall out your ears lol

they are customly fitted so when u put them in, there in and wont come out unless u pull them out

u cant feel them in there,,

u can wear headphones with them in

they dont make the music muffled,, what they do is filter the dangerous frequencys.

Filter Attenuation: 9db , 14db or 25db << u can choose which ones 2 use

youd be wounded if ya lost em at a rave, someone knocked into ya n they fell out n got stamped on, 140 dollar down the drain.

they cannot be knocked off your ears. end of. If you get a punch on the face hard enough to knock em out, losing your earplugs will be the last thing you will be worried about.
you trying to come up with bullshit arguments against wearing earplugs. Fair enough, dont wear them, its your ears. But dont come up with this shit, coz someone who dont know any better may take you advice.

I bet that if you break your leg, you dont wear a cast.
"Nah man, i like the bone to fix up naturally, none of that smelly white shit."

they cannot be knocked off your ears. end of. If you get a punch on the face hard enough to knock em out, losing your earplugs will be the last thing you will be worried about.
you trying to come up with bullshit arguments against wearing earplugs. Fair enough, dont wear them, its your ears. But dont come up with this shit, coz someone who dont know any better may take you advice.

I bet that if you break your leg, you dont wear a cast.
"Nah man, i like the bone to fix up naturally, none of that smelly white shit."

how the fuck am i arguing, your the one arguing, whats your problem?

tore man,,, number 1

those ear plugs make u look like down syndrome

there not practical

u cant dj with them

and they sound shit

i had a pair ages ago

safexx

nah, in the club you can't seem them, and no ones gonna notice them anyway! And you can dj with them, they don't stick out outside of the ear. oh well they do the job for me!

Back
Top Bottom