R.E My cheesy comments b2b chat up lines

DJNoize

Your Mom Rates Me
VIP Junglist
im the king of it....

eg

how much does a pollar bear weigh ,,,,,,ummm..... enuff 2 break the ice lol, she giggles ....then i ask what shes drinkin then i make my move ..like a tiger....:whipem:

GRRRR

RocksteadyUK

SkimoBeats
VIP Junglist
I usually kill them with: "Hi, I'm a DJ" - and then miraculously, the panties are down...it's so true!
yeh..... i usually hit them with "GET YOUR TITTS OUT YOU DIRTY BITCH!!"

almost instantly they have their jubblies out....... or did i just imagin that??

it works.... i swear!.....

RocksteadyUK

SkimoBeats
VIP Junglist
yeah, but chat up lines that work on midgets in titty bars in prague generally don't have the same effect on girls in clubs in london. although i may be wrong, i've never tried.
yeh..... i was pretty baffled when i tried it in Tiger Tiger once and i didnt work..... DAMN!! hahaha why are women so demanding..... all i want is some boob action!! hahahahahahaha

SIRUS

変なひと
VIP Junglist
i usually say nothing, if that.

a saucy wink and cheeky smile, with a stroke of the face bush, and i can cure lesbianism.

fa©t

:cowbell:

BeyondTherapy

VIP Junglist
Its a deal :D
And I wont complain if I have to take a couple shots in the eye :lol:
Brilliant !!! -

My pool game is 10 times better than before (ive be practicing lots) ,least this time i wont be bouncing balls off the table and hittin you in the head ... oops , ... get your ass on table so i can show you me new cue skills ... :nurr_nur:

DJ_DAFT

is back
VIP Junglist
All i do is ask the gal if she wants a drink, then name, age, where abouts she is from....then just general chit chat....then if you get along crack a lil joke....you know light stuff....its best to not show that you really really like her coz then she fills like your desprate....ya get me...LOL