Quitting weed new years resolution

muzzadj

POW!
VIP Junglist
Started on the 3rd and feeling surprisingly comfortable with it. Was a mutual thing between all my main friends group luckily which is making it far easier as i'm not constantly surrounded by the stuff. Some absolutely crazy dreams going down though, 2 nights in a row i've had a dream about cucumber, weird! Makes a pleasant change to the horrific nightmares I normally get when I try to quit though.

Anyone else on it? How you getting on?

Agent Smith

Currently Putins Koala
VIP Junglist
yea kind of.

promised I'd cut down this year...
started to wake up with that fresh feeling again which feels mad. havent felt it in years.

completely agree with you about the dreams. But I've gone from having virtually no dreams to literally dreaming up all sorts. woke up last night thinking I was swimming in a lake! mad!

ONSLAUGHT88

VIP Junglist
Yeah I'm trying,m I've cut down shit loads man and it does feel better, but that slope can become slippery so easy so I'm just trying to stay away from it.

And dreams for me I've always had them really but they have sure got weirder.

muzzadj

POW!
VIP Junglist
Would like to quit but i have no will power what so ever!!Plus i love a good old smoke after a hard days work! I have cut down though i suppose
yeah i know what you mean here. Currently out of work myself though but got an interview lined up today so thought I best get my act together before i get a job as it will be a hell of a lot harder to quit once im in a routine of going to work, coming home and rolling a fatty!

mr meh

VIP Junglist
ive got a quarter left then im quitting (for a while anyway lol)

not looking forward to it tho, last time i quit was hell, couldnt sleep and crazy mood swings for 2 weeks!

RocksteadyUK

SkimoBeats
VIP Junglist
Arrhhh man... i can completely sympathise. Ive been giving up so to speak for a few months... ie... stopping for a few weeks... having a little one night binge... then stopping for a few weeks etc etc...

The dreams are mental... i quite like them to be honest... mine are usually army type ones... or ones where im having to try and survive something!!?? weird... although... a reacuring theme is that i seem to be able to levitate in most of them!??

ApeCat

Human Dubplate
VIP Junglist
Haha! Weed quitting dreams are the fucking best! Bare nine hours a night of pure nail-biting unadulterated terror and interprative introspective spectres chasing you down endless corridors furnished strangely like your best mate in kindergarten's living room and your cat walks in front of you missing an ear, an eye and half its skin, poor bastard I should really be taking better care of my cat, shouldn't I.. ;_;

And then you wake up and it's all "WTF just happened?!" and you realize why you smoked the shit in the first place; it's so you do'nt have to deal with all this soul searching and symbolically charged terror shit and have a nice old lesbian fantacy wank rather, init?

d-low

I know you got soul
VIP Junglist
really props for quitting mate!! im back on the righteous sober train... i'll feel like shit for a few days then all is good and i can eat and sleep bare again naturally !ha!

there are so many positives from quitting if you can.. its completly messed my sinus' up personally unfortunatly.. but its also beautiful always having a bit of money in your bank that you havnt spent on weed. money goes far now.

..with the current economics surrounding weed i get about half what i got for £20 5 years ago... used to get 3.5g for £20 now i know im lucky to get 1.8g .. its a fucking joke.

mind you its all super-fluffy-silver-haze and double-bubblegum-blue-cheese and all nowadays ..there i was just hoping for some THC :confused:

---------- Post added at 16:02 ---------- Previous post was at 16:00 ----------

And then you wake up and it's all "WTF just happened?!" and you realize why you smoked the shit in the first place; it's so you do'nt have to deal with all this soul searching and symbolically charged terror shit and have a nice old lesbian fantacy wank rather, init?

LOL!

Forau

CONCUSSION RECS
VIP Junglist
Cut down my weed consumption considerably since ive been unemployed. Need to maintain as much motivation as possible yagetme. =P

d-low

I know you got soul
VIP Junglist
could be man.. have you quit tobacco aswell out of interest? if weed/tobacco's been regulating your immune system for too long.. its a possibility, theres so much shit in tobacco :/

but it'll be different for everyone - most are fine, (i havnt met anybody whos had the same level of problems ive had) soo let me know how long the cold lasts dude if it is related

ah i never wanted to put the herb down as much as the next guy :(

Stopped smoking on a daily basis a while ago. Just got tired of not having that clean, sober feeling that makes you get shit done. Try not to touch it too much these days but I will if the mood's right.

Gotta be honest though, I definitely drink a lot more since then.