Quintessential DNB

Cat Gas

Aka Basis
VIP Junglist
If you could only play one dnb tune to someone to try and get them into the music, what would it be?
I know it's a tough question because of all the different styles and sub genres, but thats sort of why i'm asking. :D

i dunno, i have tried a few times to convert some of my mates. but they're all into metal so i go for the angry dirty jumpup sound like sub zero - motion. if that fails i drag them to a playaz night and that normally does the job.

John B - rinse it out propa (blandwagon poos), coz its got a bit of almost everything, and humour too

although i can think of lots of people i wuldnt play that track to, maybe sumthin lighter, eviler, bah, depends who the person is

John B - rinse it out propa (blandwagon poos), coz its got a bit of almost everything, and humour too

although i can think of lots of people i wuldnt play that track to, maybe sumthin lighter, eviler, bah, depends who the person is

That tune would only have the desired effect if you play the other two tunes involved and tell the story at the same time, as we're dealing with d&b noobs here

That 'Shut The MC Up' tune would probably be funnier

Tear you Down is what got me really mental about dnb... so that i guess? although to be honest i only really went to dnb nights before, that just made me want to DJ

or maybe something really moody and heavy, but simple, like

Last edited by a moderator:
You could introduce this as a style of reggae...

Or this as hip-hop....

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom