• Big up BHK Samples for sponsoring our Dark & Desolate production competition prize pack! Click here to check out the competition details. Contest closes JUNE 08, 2020. Visit www.BHKsamples.com for the finest dnb sample packs!

Quick Work Rate With Breaks Help?

WhoSayReload?

VIP Junglist
Alright guys, does anyone know a quick way to have chopped breaks saved on cubase so that I can load individual hits up quickly and edit pitch etc?

There must be an easier way rather than doing everything in audio and bouncing the hits one by one.

If I could save a whole break as individual hits that can easily be manipulated that would be dope.

Thanks in advance

Rounder RG

I haven’t used Cubase since sx2 so I might be a bit out of date, back then you recycled and loaded into Halion. I think they replaced all that with groove agent though? Can you not just throw a break into that and slice it up?

WhoSayReload?

VIP Junglist
I haven’t used Cubase since sx2 so I might be a bit out of date, back then you recycled and loaded into Halion. I think they replaced all that with groove agent though? Can you not just throw a break into that and slice it up?

Thanks for the reply man, yeah it's groove agent nowadays. I can that's the way do it, but I want to export the break and have it saved as individual chops.