quick question

warney_dcfc

at the risk of looking a bit stupid etc.....can anyone please tell me what an A.W.O.L set is.....been driving me mad for couple of dayz now and no1 i ask has a clue.......cheers

An AWOL set is just a set from an old skool nite from the early to mid night's from promoter AWOL - like $marty says, stands for Another Way Of Life (instead of the military equivalent of Absent With Out Leave).

If I remember right they used to do quite a few nights at the old Lid airport site before it was closed, think they've had a few 'revival' nites recently.

Used to be a time when AWOL record bags were as popular and more fashionable than the Slammin' record bags lol

You will also find that there is a lot of sets flying around from awol. Lots of jungle buisness to keep you happy. Also people selling the oldskool sets on ebay. some bargains if you look.

i used to go to A.W.O.L at the paradise club fucking top nights sometimes they would go on to twelve midday . always kenny ken and randall with mc GQ . ahh takes me back ha im so old

i used to go to A.W.O.L at the paradise club fucking top nights sometimes they would go on to twelve midday . always kenny ken and randall with mc GQ . ahh takes me back ha im so old

Jammy Git!! :razz: I would have eloved to have reached those event! I started raving in 1996, I think Awol had stopped by then or even more gutting I didn't see the events..

Back
Top Bottom