quick little clip

Nice, i like the drums(the kick and snare could be hitting harder tho) and the bass is good, im diggin this one.

i've had a hard time with getting the sub and kick not to interfere. i keep getting weird boxy sounding distortion unless everything is really cut and EQ'd properly. the snare is fine to me, i'm not after that huge 200hz snare or w/e, i like it how it is.

the sub pattern/notes will be changed eventually, it's just something to act as a framework atm.

mate this is fucking awesome, sounds really clean to me tbh, the reverbs and acoustics of everything sound awesome. good work

i recon a little less verb on the snare mate, otherwise its almost spot on.
tasty tunes!!!

how you making that dirrty thick bass distortion, dub phizixs styles. very nice indeed.

Last edited:
the bass at the very start is a patch from massive which was resampled like, 4 times and each resample has more EQing, filtering and ohmiciding than the last. when it drops, the second sound that plays is a smooth square wave with some simple effecting in massive like classic tube on it and with envelopes and performer modulating the WT position, intensity, pitch and scream filter cutoff. it was then resampled with EQing and ohmicide and volume changes added.

that big subbass sound that goes down is just pure sub/sine wave then the distortion on top of it is actually the same patch of the first reesey sound with just the highs in it. that's about it i think.

Ah very nice mate!
Good to hear young producers in aus, act eh? Do you get many Dnb nights your way ?

cheers.

unfortunately not, they are pretty scarce and the ones that do get held can be poorly attended. all we have is bloody dubstep everywhere.

Back
Top Bottom