Quick intro... *waves*

Animal UK

Embrace your weirdness
DJ/Producer from London - 30.
Collector of music since I was a baby. Got my first set of decks at 12. Made some pretty bad life choices as a youth and did some time in the pen. Have always been into DJing but never really took it seriously. In the past year or so, I happened upon a squat party in East London. Got to know the promoter, fast forward a few months and I'm a resident for most squat parties, on Saturdays , in and around London. Toward the end of last year, I played in room 2 B2B with R3dX at lightbox as a fill in for a DJ who didn't turn up, last week I had my debut show on Sub Frequency Radio, have 2 legal bookings coming up in Feb and May and countless other bookings of various different types of parties, as well as upcoming guest shows on different radio stations. So in short, I've had a mad year and hopefully 2018 will be good to me.

DJ/Producer from London - 30.
Collector of music since I was a baby. Got my first set of decks at 12. Made some pretty bad life choices as a youth and did some time in the pen. Have always been into DJing but never really took it seriously. In the past year or so, I happened upon a squat party in East London. Got to know the promoter, fast forward a few months and I'm a resident for most squat parties, on Saturdays , in and around London. Toward the end of last year, I played in room 2 B2B with R3dX at lightbox as a fill in for a DJ who didn't turn up, last week I had my debut show on Sub Frequency Radio, have 2 legal bookings coming up in Feb and May and countless other bookings of various different types of parties, as well as upcoming guest shows on different radio stations. So in short, I've had a mad year and hopefully 2018 will be good to me.

Keep at it mann, what did you get sent pen for?

Keep at it mann, what did you get sent pen for?
Hey pal, cheers. It was for an accumulation of robberies and other forms of stupidity. Got birded off for 4 years, did 2 years 8 months. Worst portion of my life. I'm a dad now to a 4 year old and have a good girl beside me. Was a massive learning curve. Just trying to get myself out there in the music scene. Cheers for the supportive message. (y)

Hey pal, cheers. It was for an accumulation of robberies and other forms of stupidity. Got birded off for 4 years, did 2 years 8 months. Worst portion of my life. I'm a dad now to a 4 year old and have a good girl beside me. Was a massive learning curve. Just trying to get myself out there in the music scene. Cheers for the supportive message. (y)

Keep at it you've got responsibilities now bro so keep your head down

Back
Top Bottom