Drumstep questions about productions

wonkstar

first of all, I'm Wonkstar, I'm from Spain and I have a lot of questions about production. The history is: I've got a traktor control s2 ,my producction software is Logic Pro but i no have idea about how to make drum & bass/dubstep/Drumstep.
If somepeople can help me with tutorial video or an email tutorial or something... Thanksssss

Search google for how to make a skrillex bass
Troll

dude you're an idiot.

Wonkstar welcome, in future search the forum before you start a new thread, its more than likely most questions you'd wanna ask have been answered. Anyway for videos: visit youtube and search for logic drum and bass tutorials, thats a good place to start. watch everything you can find, study hard and use the search function here. Theres a wealth of knowledge in this forum, its taught me the little i know. good luck

there are a lot of tutorials and threads in this forum about music production, including is some cases youtube links. Use the search colega ;)

Un saludo desde Españñña!

---------- Post added at 11:15 ---------- Previous post was at 11:15 ----------

there are a lot of tutorials and threads in this forum about music production, including in some cases youtube links. Use the search colega ;)

Un saludo desde Españñña!

dude you're an idiot.

Wonkstar welcome, in future search the forum before you start a new thread, its more than likely most questions you'd wanna ask have been answered. Anyway for videos: visit youtube and search for logic drum and bass tutorials, thats a good place to start. watch everything you can find, study hard and use the search function here. Theres a wealth of knowledge in this forum, its taught me the little i know. good luck

Idiot says : u can't walk into tesco n say u want to buy.
Buy what?
Too many threads taking the piss on here if u ask me.

noones forcing you to click mate...never got that whole argument. Sure its slightly annoying seeing loads of the same type of thread but alls you gotta do is click to page 2...

on topic, just look at some of the basic dnb beats/rhythms.
search for reese bass tutorials

logic is a great DAW and really usable especially for people new to producing, but really, this forum and google are your friend, just do a little search and youll find what u want within 5 mins

Back
Top Bottom