Question on releasing tracks once a labels been set up

Dubsta

VIP Junglist
Once a labels been set up ie...Logo's been designed, Labels been registered, tracks have been submitted ready for release from your artists......the next step would be to actually get them on the digital download stores....

How is this done? Ive heard theres some third party company its done through. I take it you cant just approach each dig store and submit your tracks and artwork.

no you need to go through a distributor. which will cost a fair bit of money if you want a reliable one. also a HUGE contract to get your head around.

if your doing it just understand your contract with them, getting a second opinion.

You're going to have to do some proper research with Google.
Maybe post this in the General board as there's a lot of experienced label bosses lurking.

Cant remember where it is, but I'm pretty sure someone from a large dnb label created a questions thread on here a while back and offered to answer any questions people had about starting one/sending tracks to one.

Cant remember where it is, but I'm pretty sure someone from a large dnb label created a questions thread on here a while back and offered to answer any questions people had about starting one/sending tracks to one.

Kasra offered to do a Q&A a while back, dunno if he actuallly did though...

Contact Nu Urban.. They will distribute it for you at a cost of around 50% of all sales.. You can do it yourself, but if you don't have the time this is the quickest and easiest route

Contact Nu Urban.. They will distribute it for you at a cost of around 50% of all sales.. You can do it yourself, but if you don't have the time this is the quickest and easiest route

Yeah someone else said that funnily enough the other day......BTW you skuff from RTR?......locked in the other day when you had fearless in the studio.

Yeah someone else said that funnily enough the other day......BTW you skuff from RTR?......locked in the other day when you had fearless in the studio.

Yes mate that's me.. Couldn't remember my old details from when i signed up years ago, hence the slight name change.. Yeah quite enjoyed that the other day with our old mate Fearless, I usually play more liquidy stuff, but i made an exception that night

Yes mate that's me.. Couldn't remember my old details from when i signed up years ago, hence the slight name change.. Yeah quite enjoyed that the other day with our old mate Fearless, I usually play more liquidy stuff, but i made an exception that night

yeah it was good stuff.....i had fearless at my night on saturday in romford...smashed it he did. nice one mate, prob lock in agian sometime this week

Back
Top Bottom