Question for U.S. vinyl heads

dat_skunk

Been meaning to get into vinyl recently but seeing as though its already an expensive hobby (and i'm a fairly broke college kid with not too much income), I was just wondering generally how much you guys usually pay to get vinyls shipped to the states??

When I was buying tracks on vinyl (from reyeyerecords) I was averaging around $10 a vinyl with shipping included, to the USA. I've hence switched to a DVS (digital vinyl system) and now just spend $1.50 at Beatport. The shipping from the UK for each piece of vinyl was maybe $1 or $2 USD per vinyl and I never had an issues with anything getting damaged, although not the speediest delivery.

Oh, thanks man. For some reason i was thinking it was going to cost a lot more, good to hear they came in good condition too. Definitely gonna have to start ordering some plates soon :)

Last edited:
I've found Redeye to be the cheapest option when it comes to shipping. Shipping for 3 records is ~$6. Generally takes about 2 weeks from the ship date for the records to show up.

Check out ebay before you buy from oversea's. Mate of mine in the US always ebays his tunes before checking out redeye etc. Can work out so much cheaper, especially if the sellers int he US too.

Back
Top Bottom