Question for the digital mp3 shopping crew

u have spammed the forum quite a bit with your music. i dont think awareness is the issue here.

i don't mean to sound harsh but perhaps nobody is buying it because it isn't to their liking.

its tough out there i feel your pain. my honest suggestion would be to focus on making your tracks better rather than push the ones you have already made.

u have spammed the forum quite a bit with your music. i dont think awareness is the issue here.

i don't mean to sound harsh but perhaps nobody is buying it because it isn't to their liking.

its tough out there i feel your pain. my honest suggestion would be to focus on making your tracks better rather than push the ones you have already made.

I just asked out of curiosity about the advertisement section.
I do rarely drum'n'bass and I'm not really advertisting drum'n'bass at the moment...

Thanks for the advice , I don't have issues with sales tho. It's going good.. I posted a thread in the advertisement sections and the ones that got 8 pages about what genre it is in this section. I didn't really spam.

I don't like to spam my music.

http://dnbforum.com/search.php?searchid=209281
thats boderline spam in a resonably short space of time to be honest man.
also there is the whole moonglow thing. so you understand my point.
some threads receive more attention than others. if its something people can troll/take the piss then it will get more attention. however this will and has lowered the credibility of your tracks.

I'm not massively up to date but am I right in saying you're trying to push you're tunes out, which aren't dnb, on a dnb forum? If so, there's your problem

Back
Top Bottom