Question For The Bristol Heads

Discussion in 'Drum & Bass' started by Alexi, Sep 24, 2009.

1. Alexi

Alexi Drench Audio

Just moved to bristol, and I'm usually used to the odd dnb night here and there in Southampton or having to mission it up to London for fabric or something,

But here theres a huge choice, and just in the flyers I got last night theres Dirtyphonics & Culture Shock at Lakota, Friction & N-Type at Motion, Acts of madmen launch party with all the viper crew, Dillinja, blackmarket, eksy & ic3 at the UV Camo Glow Show

I could go on...

But basically, don't have the money or time to do everything, and thought I'd ask for your opinions, coz with my flatmates I get the choice of metal bars, or rnb clubs.

so which are the venues and nights to look out for in bristol?

2. Audi@ Hostility

Audi@ Hostility Member

Abstractions Tonight @ Basement45!! ICICLE DATA RAMADANMAN!!!

Basement45 is a brand new club in the heart of bristol and is underground in tunnels with a wicked soundsystem!!! Come down tonight and check it out!!

3. Alexi

Alexi Drench Audio

yeh i was planning on going down when icicle set starts, which is about half 12 I think

4. NastyLimbCheat

NastyLimbCheat Active Member

5. Goosey_J

Goosey_J IGNORE ME

Motion, Lakota & The Black Swan are all sick venues. I also hear the Lab and Basement 45 are wicked for the slightly smaller scale nights (though I haven't been to either of these).

Steer well clear of the O2 Academy for DnB nights, fucking terrible venue....