Question- Dj's choice or not?

hannah.s

While just listening to Hazard@onenation march 09, (sikk set by the way) i thought of a question i've been wanting to know the answer to for a while....

Would high profile dj's such as Hazard, Hype e.c.t, have the power to request no mc on their set or is it non- opional?

Most live event sets would'nt be the same without the mc's, i know that, and most of them sound rude but some times i wonder if the dj just wants to pull the mic lead out.
:boxing:

nah, its up to the event organisers / promoters, plus djs usually have someone they mc with on a regular basis. if its not a huge event hazard will usually have accapello. otherwise he usually gets temed up with anyone from eksman bassman to nutcracka. same with andy c, usually with GQ but bigger events usually ends up different mcs, depends on the event really.

Yeah its mostly down to the promoters id imagine. But alot of promoters know the score already, like if there booking Andy they will get GQ as well, Ruffstuff & Uncz, Friction & Eksman, Hype & IC3 etc. Just book people who they know work well together.

yes, book people who work well together, the worst thing is turning up at a rave and finding out that your getting a 12 o clock slot with zero t and trigga.

Back
Top Bottom