Question about new DnB releases

It's good, but I want more from D Kay now that he has fuked up my decks with Rukus VIP, Where We Stand, Quiet Earth, Balearic Dream, and hopefully soon Be There 4 U. It is solid set filler, tho, IMHO, and Atlas should have some real good ones in the future as I always liked Lee's Timeless releases.

Originally posted by freeagent
Rukus VIP, Where We Stand, Quiet Earth, Balearic Dream

I felt those tunes were a bit over the top.. thats why I like Udon

each to their own I guess.. wont be filler in my set though :slayer:

I feel ya. My taste in Drum and Bass is pretty strange, so take with a grain of salt. I tend to like the more melodic rolers, and then a masher thrown in every now and then to change the pace. Most dj's seem to feel vice versa. Oh well!

I had a dream about that the Rukus tune was good and that I was all excited about going to the store to buy it. It was a funny dream because reality is the opposite of that.

Originally posted by 1992
I haven't been paying too much attention to whats been coming out lately so thats why I'm asking. Are there any records coming out soon that have a blatant 1992 feel to them? The only ones on my wants list now is the Reinforced record pack by Syntax and the next L-Plates. Both of which are not out on full release yet. So am I missing out on anything else? I kind of doubt it but then again who knows.:-/ The last record I bought was about 5 weeks ago, it was the new remix of Outlander "The Vamp" on Infrared records (only they call it the lizard remix now). The flip side of that one was actually better :2thumbs:

haha wicked, i remember that tune 'the vamp' i used to love that one. have you heard that flex promo which samples the synth line from it? i don't know who its by, and its not very new, but its a storming tune. btw if ya after an old skool vibe, check out this tune produced by me, i don't know if its '92 style, but its quite rave influenced.

Re: Re: Question about new DnB releases

Originally posted by Dj-Forcefield
have you heard that flex promo which samples the synth line from it? i don't know who its by, and its not very new, but its a storming tune.

Its called 'Wrath' by Basic Unit and cam out about a year ago I think.

Originally posted by Mulla
Check the new one on Flex, 'Caveman'. :slayer:

wow.. thats a pretty bad tune!!! if things keep up like this i'm going to be broke very very soon

sidenote about "Udon" by Lee & D Kay... i just picked it up from the shop today... it sounds completely different on wax!!! the stabs are much fatter and while they sound like they're in major tones on RealAudio, they're actually in minor tones... VERY good tune

while(tunes==good) {
wallet--;
}

:violin:

Originally posted by Kanta

while(tunes==good) {
wallet--;
}

:violin:

Lucky for me there arent any good tunes out at the moment save for L-Plates 12. Still its not like I'm saving any money, all my extra cash goes to model kirmes. :tut:

Back
Top Bottom