question about fabric

nista

VIP Junglist
hey i am in london in october and i have to go to fabric on fr the 23 now i have some questions...

when is the best time 2 go there? (i hate waiting in line 4 hours)

how long has fabric open and how much normally the entrence price + beer and wodka?

how is it about drugs heard that ther is secruity check but its easy 2 find stuff in the inside..is it beter to bring his own stuff or is it from the price and stuff (md) the same
what does the doormans do when they busting u in the club?`
and finally are the toilets safe for doing coke there?

many thanks

line up
(High Contrast Dillinja Blame Klute Brookes Brothers Ink Paul McGuire (Chibuku) MCs Mad Rush, SP:MC)

hey i am in london in october and i have to go to fabric on fr the 23 now i have some questions...

when is the best time 2 go there? (i hate waiting in line 4 hours)

how long has fabric open and how much normally the entrence price + beer and wodka?

how is it about drugs heard that ther is secruity check but its easy 2 find stuff in the inside..is it beter to bring his own stuff or is it from the price and stuff (md) the same
what does the doormans do when they busting u in the club?`
and finally are the toilets safe for doing coke there?

many thanks

line up
(High Contrast Dillinja Blame Klute Brookes Brothers Ink Paul McGuire (Chibuku) MCs Mad Rush, SP:MC)

If youv got tickets got nothing to worry about quing.
If not get there around when the doors open. Between 11-12 is when most people go and the ques get hench.

Check website for prices. usually 10-15 to get in. £4.50 for a beer i think

up to you with the drugs. You can get stuff in there but wouldnt really trust anyone as fabric is the place to mug ppl off.

like most clubs got gta keep it on the d-low. Should be alright, plenty of mess headz in there so wouldnt worry.

i went there on friday for playaz night and wouldnt go to another one of those for a long time tbh. my mate nearly got his phone robbed on the dancefloor by some cunt and there was genuinely too many aggy wankers trying to make mosh pits into punch ups.

fabric however is a fucking sick club and the crowd going to that night will be better and more friendly no doubt. you will have a great time.

i dont do drugs but i get offered pills at least 5 times everytime i go there. they rarely search you on the door.

Best to buy a ticket mate, that way you can go to the pub till 12 and not have to que. plus if you do this you wont really want to drink much in the club. there prices are quite expensive. you can get ya ticket here http://www.fabriclondon.com/club/listings/

you should go on the 30th Playaz Night. gonna be mad. Break, Andy C & Hype in room 1!!!

there quite tight on the door so hide the drugs good, as i have been searched quite thoroughly every time..

Doing coke in the toilets... it can be done, the toilets are really small tho and the walls go off to the side and there isnt a toilet lid so you will need to just toot it off the card, i doubt you could fuk anyone in em, thats how small they are. lol

But have ya Wits about you, as PostmanPat sed there are a lot of dicks in there who will try and mug ya and start fights... just let em get on with it and stay outtah there way and your have a blinding night.

If ya go i might see ya there. ;)

Best to buy a ticket mate, that way you can go to the pub till 12 and not have to que.

:word: Definitely buy a ticket in advance... the queue system can be so badly organised and with queue jumpers there's no guarantee you'll get in... I went with a group of people without tickets, we arrived just after 10, queued for about 3 hours and didn't get in. Disappointing night!

thanks u so much for all advices..i really wanted to go to playerz night but all my friends just have time the weekend befor so we booked it....next time mabey

i have been sat on the sofa at fabric, a bouncer came up to a guy who was sat just abit further down, pulled his mandy (or drugs) wrap out of his hand, checked it out, smiled and gave it back to him! they dont give a fuck really

i doubt you could fuk anyone in em, thats how small they are. lol

But have ya Wits about you, as PostmanPat sed there are a lot of dicks in there who will try and mug ya and start fights... just let em get on with it and stay outtah there way and your have a blinding night.

If ya go i might see ya there. ;)

nah trust man u can defo fuk in em, but yh just watch ya bak m8

If youv got tickets got nothing to worry about quing.
If not get there around when the doors open. Between 11-12 is when most people go and the ques get hench.

Check website for prices. usually 10-15 to get in. £4.50 for a beer i think

up to you with the drugs. You can get stuff in there but wouldnt really trust anyone as fabric is the place to mug ppl off.

like most clubs got gta keep it on the d-low. Should be alright, plenty of mess headz in there so wouldnt worry.

'£4.50' ?! for a beer ?! I hope it is 50cl then..

it's closer to £3.50 for a bottle of 330ml beer and around that, or maybe £4 for a single 25ml spirit and a mixer.

advance tickets are essential as well, as you'll jump straight the front of the que and you're guarenteed priority entry before 12 midnight.

yeah whos playing at ther night can make a lot of difference.. i was up there on friday for playaz and when commix was on smashing it the vibe was really sick in room one.. as soon as hype comes on after it gets crowded and loads of aggy dickhead rudeboys trying it everywhere... the night yoiur going will be alright tho

i was there last friday .... fucking amazin klute high contrast and dilly were just killin

i love fabric the sound was so fucking loud i really had troubles the next 2 days with my ears but fuck it...today playaz night and i am back in vienna ....damm it

i was there last friday .... fucking amazin klute high contrast and dilly were just killin

i love fabric the sound was so fucking loud i really had troubles the next 2 days with my ears but fuck it...today playaz night and i am back in vienna ....damm it

Room 2 syndrome! Fucked ears!

No where fucked your ears more than the end tho, especially after a Ram night. Felt like you'd been ear fucked by a giant. I was literally deaf for a day and half after a Ram event once

Standing in the booth in room 2 is dangerous. So loud and i cant wear those shitty cheap plugs you can get behind the bar so i just have to deal with it! Playaz tonight though....Break and Andy C. POW!

Back
Top Bottom