Question about Dubplates

id go 4 it mate......i use dub studio and to b honest mine hasnt worn out yet :S but i know they do in time.jus make sure u get the mixdown as good as u can....and nothin is exceeding 10db!!!!!otherwise ur vinyl will b pretty quite when pressed to vinyl.

id go 4 it mate......i use dub studio and to b honest mine hasnt worn out yet :S but i know they do in time.jus make sure u get the mixdown as good as u can....and nothin is exceeding 10db!!!!!otherwise ur vinyl will b pretty quite when pressed to vinyl.

You mean so that it doesn't clip? Its pumped to the limit anyway, but never goes over 10db or whatever...

Cheers for ze tips ;)

You mean so that it doesn't clip? Its pumped to the limit anyway, but never goes over 10db or whatever...

Cheers for ze tips ;)

yer so it doesnt exceed the cutter......aslong as u know its all good.im intregued to hear ur tunes man.....lemme hear em!!!

Maybe if he see's it'll tempt him into a repress. Rams repressed there last 15 years of tracks. So why havent ebony dubs/humanoid repressed Raa/Tibetan mist???

probably the same reason Groove never properly did a recent repress of Prototype...i mean how well would Alien Girl sell at the minute!!!

if anyone has a 320k/s version of RA i'd actually quite consider sucking them off for it....

either that, or point me in the direction of where to buy it.

saying that, i havent looked for it yet on beatport.

disgregard that, i suck cocks.

mate ill sell you mine if you want...

dont worry about the sucking me off bit..ta

yer so it doesnt exceed the cutter......aslong as u know its all good.im intregued to hear ur tunes man.....lemme hear em!!!

Yeah man, I got it on Christmas Eve... Sounds good! The only thing I could've done is turn up the tops a bit... when mixing you need to turn the hi up a little bit more than usual, apart from that it sounds wicked!

New mix coming soon... ;)

And if you wanna hear the older tunes go to my myspaz :2thumbs:

www.myspace.com/djtreazon

Like I said, don't try and use common sense in copyright.

You are technically breaking the law in the UK transferring media to media. Its a load of bollocks but it is state of the law.

ya apparently u can't smoke weed either wtf?! hehe

ya apparently u can't smoke weed either wtf?! hehe

It is legal to be an idiot who doesn't read the previous comments for relevant questions, for instance somebody asking about the legality of pressing a dubplate, so instead they make a drug related comment because all they know about is smoking herb and being a bit of a bad boy, like Ali G.

I guess that sentence was too long - here is the succint version :finger2:

PS Succint = short, like something I could mention.

Last edited:
It is legal to be an idiot who doesn't read the previous comments for relevant questions, for instance somebody asking about the legality of pressing a dubplate, so instead they make a drug related comment because all they know about is smoking herb and being a bit of a bad boy, like Ali G.

actually you'll find my comment was in reference to what you said about state law being bollocks, personally i think weed is harmless and should be legalised, but then again between being a dick and an grumpy old fucker you probably missed that one.

PS i think your post was redudant;

pps redundant is probably what you are.

ok so its technically illegal to copy from one medium to another, but.... would anyone say anything about it???? if the producers and that know youve paid for the track, they wouldnt have a problem would they?????

if your tying to be clever and use long words and even putting a definition it probably helps if you spell the word correctly...

S-U-C-C-I-N-C-T

and plus thats a crap definition, its more verbal brevity than just short

please refer to your own signature....

if your tying to be clever and use long words and even putting a definition it probably helps if you spell the word correctly...

S-U-C-C-I-N-C-T

and plus thats a crap definition, its more verbal brevity than just short

please refer to your own signature....

I'll ty more. Verbal = laconic would be more appropriate.

Edit I see the ganja dole crew are in full effect today/tonight/morning/whatever.

Last edited:
actually you'll find my comment was in reference to what you said about state law being bollocks, personally i think weed is harmless and should be legalised, but then again between being a dick and an grumpy old fucker you probably missed that one.

PS i think your post was redudant;

pps redundant is probably what you are.

Lets say that I know more about drug and copyright law (multi-jurisdiction) than you know about the price of weed in your area.

PS I've never been redudant in my life and there is no chance in hell of you ever being able to do my job. I won't be taking your job at Wendy's but Pawel from Lodz might.

I'm out of here, fifteen minutes slinging shit with the monkeys is my maximum.

Last edited:
Lets say that I know more about drug and copyright law (multi-jurisdiction) than you know about the price of weed in your area.

PS I've never been redudant in my life and there is no chance in hell of you ever being able to do my job. I won't be taking your job at Wendy's but Pawel from Lodz might.

I'm out of here, fifteen minutes slinging shit with the monkeys is my maximum.

I love the fact you think I'm just some nex chav thats starting shit, but thats cool with me, ignorance being bliss and all that. all I did was make a tongue-in-cheek comment about weed laws, no reason for you to throw a shit fit about it luv!

You keep making these assumptions based on what you think to be true, however, you'll find that when you make an assumption with absolutely no fact, you're often wrong, in this case you are very wrong, im in my second year of university studying politics, my part time job does pay a tenner an hour which im so chuffed with, so I'm doing pretty well for myself at the moment. no chance of being able to do your job? I'll most likely be the guy taking it from you buddy.

Anyway, I think its really sad that a 31 year old grown man is shit talking a 20 year old over the internet based on a tongue-in-cheek comment that he didn't even understand, then you tried to be clever and got corrected by another 20 year old, fucking hilarious! anyway, since it takes the bigger man to walk away, and from what you've exhibited so far, that isn't going to be you, so i'll just have to say; laters kid (reference to your mentality rather than your age, as you should know better)

I'll ty more. Verbal = laconic would be more appropriate.

Edit I see the ganja dole crew are in full effect today/tonight/morning/whatever.

i'm afraid i'm also in my second year at univesity studying history & politics but then again if you where a hoody and listen to jump up your a chav and/or part of this ganja dole crew...

its a bad bad idea to start making assumptions on your own opinions

Back
Top Bottom