QUANTUM MECHANICS ( u.p.f. mix )

ez bro just listening now :D i like the bambatta break sounds wicked, some nice fx too, vocal makes this sound like an original piece ;)

i like the drop, i think ur kick needs to be brought out a bit more in the mix, snare stands out well enough but after the drop i can't hear the kick so well, either give it a boost or another punchy layer. lots of great ideas in here, i think the structure could be a bit more "conventional" as you do have a lot of elements in this

really nice to hear ur stuff mate, i'll add u on myspace don't think ur on my friend list :D

ps if u have time mind checkin my tune out? posted it up today

peace bro

Love the intro mate.

drops pretty phat....it does get on my nevers after awhile tho. Maybe try switch the melody about abit....have the organs going for afew bars then drop it in to sum mean fukin drum rolling bass with sum womp womp... :lol:

if ya know what i mean. :rinsed:

all in all not a bad bit of tunage there. keep it coming

cheers jaco mate. well with all the threads in production on the topic of simplicity etc i figured i'd jus keep the bassline mellow and simple, the input is good though its very hard to make a big switch in a track that works, av done it before and av not been appy wiv it but thanks for checkin it out bruv.

I like it mate, the intro is nice, and the tune flows quite well I think.

Love the breakdown as well. I agree with Ketz tho I think the drums could be bought up a bit.

Just my opinion tho (y)

I like it mate, the intro is nice, and the tune flows quite well I think.

Love the breakdown as well. I agree with Ketz tho I think the drums could be bought up a bit.

Just my opinion tho (y)

yeah its the kick aint it. it dunt cut thru the mix well. may do summat wiv it this week.

cheers mate

BAMBAAAAATA lol nice break. Are those 'your' vocals?? loving the mono-8bit bass in the intro! The only flaw i can spot is the the attack of the bass is a wee bit prominant, but thats it mate, keep it up!. what snare samples do you use??? (i'm in dire need of drum advice)

BAMBAAAAATA lol nice break. Are those 'your' vocals?? loving the mono-8bit bass in the intro! The only flaw i can spot is the the attack of the bass is a wee bit prominant, but thats it mate, keep it up!. what snare samples do you use??? (i'm in dire need of drum advice)

cheers for the rview mate, the drums are a bit more snappy than usual on this, they're growing on me.

the vocals av jus sucked off the net somewhere a while back.

Back
Top Bottom