Quality Over Quantity Vol 2. 31 |Records, ft. Commix,Spectrasoul,Jubei,Spy & Mosus

Nick-ep

Rude FM // In-Reach Mag
VIP Junglist
Commix - Breaking Through / Jubei - Unforgiven / Spectrasoul - Buried / Mosus & Spy - My World - 31 Records on promo.

Grab it while its around! Heavy EP!!!

Re: Quality Over Quantity Vol 2. 31 |Records, ft. Commix,Spectrasoul,Jubei,Spy & Mosu

fucking finally.

Re: Quality Over Quantity Vol 2. 31 |Records, ft. Commix,Spectrasoul,Jubei,Spy & Mosu

sick ep!

did anyone grab this through redeye? I missed it since they seemed to have sold out quite quickly!

I'm still on the fence with a few of the tunes on the ep but I'll probably grab it in time.

EDIT: Seems to be back in @ Redeye Friday shipping styles

wicked! is the full release for vol 1 out yet?

Just got it through to door, heavy EP. Didnt realise that Spy & Mosus tune is on there! All 4 tunes are bad! Big ups 31!!!

Cant find this ep in stock anywhere :mad: anyone know any sites its still available from???

There's a pre-order on Red-eye if you're not that desperate for it- having to wait for full release and all...

not sure whether to get this tbh- Buried is pretty much the only thing that's worth it imo.

Picked this up in BM yesterday :)

my world is defently the tune of the ep for, i can't wait for volume three coz this ep will be pretty hard to top same as volume 1

There's a pre-order on Red-eye if you're not that desperate for it- having to wait for full release and all...

not sure whether to get this tbh- Buried is pretty much the only thing that's worth it imo.

Naah all 4 tunes are bangers! Favourite on there atm is the Jubei tune Unforgiven..RUUUUDE!

Been caining this whole ep since i got it last week, wicked stuff!

Back
Top Bottom