Quality MCs!

sdm

This is Dog Fort
VIP Junglist
Messages
12,698
Check it :uberlaugh

Opinions please!

Right click, "Save Target As..."
 

jay walker

1/2 of Passive/Aggressive
VIP Junglist
Messages
3,882
Sounds alright i guess- its just 1 chat tho - “abc - doh-ray-me, 123 ” its not the most original thing to repeat again an again, now is it? If you got some more audio im sure itll give a bigger picture!

Big up my Mc3D, The dapper Linguar. featured on my new choon, Say What? Only down-side is i have no way of posting it up on the web, Is the New Talent spot up-an-running yet?

Can i send a cd to you guys to get the ball rolling?

The whoodid klaww aka jay
 

V Matt

Member
VIP Junglist
Messages
877
I think Flux is generally quite a good MC but that Do Reh Me 1 2 3 thing is proper shite.

Funny thing is if you'd heard him 8 or 9 years ago he still was doing it back then!
 

V Matt

Member
VIP Junglist
Messages
877
Actually now I've listened to that poor Andy C set on D & B Arena I'll say that Flux USED to be a decent MC!
 

sdm

This is Dog Fort
VIP Junglist
Messages
12,698
Originally posted by V Matt
Actually now I've listened to that poor Andy C set on D & B Arena I'll say that Flux USED to be a decent MC!
Heheh :uberlaugh

I did intend this thread to be a joke really! As I thought the lyrics Flux was using in that clip was a joke, the mighty MC M-Code could pull off those lyrics :D
 

M-Code

Hubbidy Hibbedy
Messages
371
rip off the S off superman's chest,
pull off the B from batmans belleee!

i know em all sdm :D
 

lokki

JUNGLIST FROM DEYA
VIP Junglist
Messages
3,272
DET thats all i gotta say, fukin love him man, he is jungle....!

i also like darrison, not cos hes good but cos hes jus rowdy and lairy, and i relate to that when im a bit worse for where in a club. i know everyone hates him but hes quite cool wen u meet him in the flesh.
 

RJM

Member
Messages
153
Flux has been round for time spouting the same lyrics, so has det and a few others.
Its important for an mc to have a catchphrase but theyve gotta keep coming up with fresh lyrics.
In flux's defence he chatted over a b2b set with me and ringle and the place blew up. it was wicked.
 

sdm

This is Dog Fort
VIP Junglist
Messages
12,698
Originally posted by RJM
In flux's defence he chatted over a b2b set with me and ringle and the place blew up. it was wicked.
Yeah, I remember when he was at Vurt, I swear he did really well there.

Then again, I dont always catch what the MCs are actually saying when out, Im just listening to the choons.

:slayer:
 

Caution

dnbforum.com
VIP Junglist
Messages
1,558
Flux is a badman

Nuff said

Put him on with Rider or Fabio and he wil absolutely tear the place to shreads.......

:afro:
 
T

TraGGa

Guest
A good mc's a good mc if he acctually says something. Besides kissing the dj's dick the whole time is not being a good mc. Most mc's now don't care about acctually saying something they just want to hear there voice come out the speakers. For example skibadee, spider, gq, flux i could go on for days. They need an mc like me and my roommate.
 

lokki

JUNGLIST FROM DEYA
VIP Junglist
Messages
3,272
Originally posted by TraGGa
A good mc's a good mc if he acctually says something. Besides kissing the dj's dick the whole time is not being a good mc. Most mc's now don't care about acctually saying something they just want to hear there voice come out the speakers. For example skibadee, spider, gq, flux i could go on for days. They need an mc like me and my roommate.
flux=badness
gq=badnesss
skiba= v.badness
syda=v.badness

these mc's are all fukin bad but why does everyone overlook the one like det.
 
T

TraGGa

Guest
How many times have you heard those mc's say the same thing over and over?? I've been in the scene for a while and i think all these mc's need to learn how to rap and quit saying the same thing everytime they mc at a party or anywhere. Its just boreing and i wish they would realize that getting the crowd hype, kissing the dj's dick, and acctually rapping are totally different things. Now if they said something i might respect them. For instance how many times do u hear skibadee say "Deal with the matter." 1,000 to many times if you ask me he's said the same thing for about 5-10 years, Get some new lyrics damn. This goes for all the so called bad ass mc's. You guys need to learn about real mc's and then talk to me.
 

sweet az

New Member
Messages
26
i can't stand any MC's i really think they ruin the musice by chating shit all the fucking time.

Shabba is the biggest cunt, he don't turn up when hes been booked and he thinks hes the best when he aint shit

the only MC i can handle is MC 2shy
 

ihatejacknjills

New Member
Messages
1
TraGGa said:
How many times have you heard those mc's say the same thing over and over?? I've been in the scene for a while and i think all these mc's need to learn how to rap and quit saying the same thing everytime they mc at a party or anywhere. Its just boreing and i wish they would realize that getting the crowd hype, kissing the dj's dick, and acctually rapping are totally different things. Now if they said something i might respect them. For instance how many times do u hear skibadee say "Deal with the matter." 1,000 to many times if you ask me he's said the same thing for about 5-10 years, Get some new lyrics damn. This goes for all the so called bad ass mc's. You guys need to learn about real mc's and then talk to me.
Skibadee is fucking sick though man. To be honest I don't think it really matters that the MCs say the same shit all the time. It's cool when you go out and see them live and they say lyrics you know, like a couple of weeks ago I saw Nicky Blackmarket and Det (Det is a fucking bad mother fucker BTW) and it was really cool to hear Det go "We gotta rock we gotta rock....".
 

emcee3d

Death to wak mc's
Messages
138
Big up the Risque Business Kru

emcees got love as follows:
Ratta
Gibber
Freestyle
Eks
Kasha
3d
Phobia

Peacsky
:boxing:
 

sdm

This is Dog Fort
VIP Junglist
Messages
12,698
Fearless, Dynamite, and 2Shy here.

Local talent would be Gibber for me.
 
Top