Qo - Control Room (Nucleoid Remix) [NEUROHOP]

Sounds good! Theres only one thing that is bugging me tho... The main bass seams to be only hitting one note and even tho there is alot of cool filtering going on it gets a bit dull after a while. So what im saying is that maybe do an octave jump or something like that!

Other than that the bass is great and good work on the intro I really enjoyed that. :)

Sounds good! Theres only one thing that is bugging me tho... The main bass seams to be only hitting one note and even tho there is alot of cool filtering going on it gets a bit dull after a while. So what im saying is that maybe do an octave jump or something like that!

Other than that the bass is great and good work on the intro I really enjoyed that. :)

Ye could've done that.. Will keep in mind for next tune!

I never herd the original but I like this. The bass is just weird but right. Lots of movement and warpy sounds going on that I enjoy. Mix sounds real clear too. Goodluck on your comp

Man this sound great,clarity of sounds are amazing,better than original imo:)

Thanks!! :)

Sounds like the stab synth is off scale?

Maybe, but I quite liked it this loud. Gives some clear reference to the original and I just really liked the sound of it xD

I never herd the original but I like this. The bass is just weird but right. Lots of movement and warpy sounds going on that I enjoy. Mix sounds real clear too. Goodluck on your comp

Thx, all the entries are in now, 43 I believe.... but who knows, there'll be 4 winners.. ;)

Completely forgot about this comp. Very nice effort man, sounds are nice n crisp.. Good luck

Back
Top Bottom