Q Project - Champion Sound (Total Science Harcore Will Never Die Remix) - Robert G VIP

Where did you get the samples? You know, it's not bad! You've cleaned up the envelopes and stuff. Pretty cool!

Thanks for taking the time to listen and leave feedback.

All the samples were lifted directly from the original tune.

I didn't want to change too much, as the original is one of my favourite tunes. The main aim was to shorten the intro.

Thanks for taking the time to listen and leave feedback.

All the samples were lifted directly from the original tune.

I didn't want to change too much, as the original is one of my favourite tunes. The main aim was to shorten the intro.

Hey no problem, it's actually a faithful recreation but where did you get the samples? It's just the bass synth and lead probably but still?

Hey no problem, it's actually a faithful recreation but where did you get the samples? It's just the bass synth and lead probably but still?

I just sampled the parts I wanted, mostly from the intro. There's just the sub bass, then the first lead synth on it's own, then that synth playing with the higher pitched lead synth, a bit of the intro pad from the very start, the scratch, the female vocal, the champion sound vocal and the badman vocal.
The drums are mostly mine.

Back
Top Bottom