Q Project - Champion Sound (DLR rmx / vip)

The Watcha

VIP Junglist
Heard it last night, played by Anile which shows it's getting circulated so might come out.

Don't really rate it though, the build up is really good but just descends into a bog standard techy tune.

hard to judge by such a short clip, but i am affraid it sounds bit boring.

total science and BCUK remixes are the best so far, sure thing.

I love this one though

DLR is the most boring, character-free producer in DnB, I have no idea why the hell everyone seems to rate him, its inevitably the whitest, dullest, most bleached out generic, sterile nonsense that has no reason to exist as music other than maybe as a demo track for a new sample pack. Some of his stuff with Mako is all right though, but solo-wise its all drier than Thatcher's cunt.

I don't even need to listen to this to know that it is utterly shit.

DLR is the most boring, character-free producer in DnB, I have no idea why the hell everyone seems to rate him, its inevitably the whitest, dullest, most bleached out generic, sterile nonsense that has no reason to exist as music other than maybe as a demo track for a new sample pack. Some of his stuff with Mako is all right though, but solo-wise its all drier than Thatcher's cunt.

I understand where you're coming from, but even then I can't agree he's the single most boring producer in DnB. There's far too many more boring producers in the game than him, and I'm not even talking about terrible producers making screechy bollocks, but ones who are actually big and touring the world / continent and signed to big labels.

I'm sure you have to be liking at least one or two tunes he's done solo, not to forget his collaborations with Octane ?

Not doing anything?
not trying to defend. I have never bought a solo track of DLR and don't get it either but some of the stuff he did with Octane I did quite like!

Octane & DLR was such a perfect combination. Personally I do enjoy DLR's solo stuff, but its nowhere near as incredible as the stuff he did with Octane. The stuff with Octane had a tendency to get a bit more "out there." Really wish we could hear more solo output from Octane! His remix of "Who's Gonna Lead" is absolutely twisted.

n_jc_cerebralpalsy1_062509_c_55850.jpg

best track on his album and it's basically because of Hydro's musicality & sampling. Great set opener. All in all he's too much midrange focused, not enough musicality for me personally.

I'm actually gonna quote this for a second time after just posting a pic of a teenage girl with cerebral palsy to illustrate my utter contempt for your twattery...

I think this remix is pointless, it does nothing for me.

But what sort of cunt makes a statement like this?

Last edited:
I'm actually gonna quote this for a second time after just posting a pic of a teenage girl with cerebral palsy to illustrate my utter contempt for your twattery...

I think this remix is cancer, it does nothing for me.

But what sort of cunt makes a statement like this?

I read the statement and assumed I'd dreamt it and thought nobody could have been SOOOOO negative about such a talented producer.

I'd put so many other artists as boring prior to him!

Back
Top Bottom