Q-Project- Ask Not/Times Up

DJ Lordward

T.D.P.
VIP Junglist
This is my 1st purchase of 2005. I think both tracks are wicked. Maybe too cheesey 4 some of y'all but I love em both.
What do u all think about this?

Is this more clownstep or is it their excellent 2002 1992 flashback stuff?

yeah I like Times Up with its female vocals & heavy beats & bass. Ask Not sounds like what u'd get if you put Zinc on Soul:R IMO. Both great tunes tho. Both tunes went down equally as good when I played them last night.

Ask not-Wicked tune. Goes absolutely boomshank with "Together VIP" or anything by Artificial Intelligence

Uprising VIP... Megamixed with Uprising original = real blaster. Desperado by AI also does the job nicely... Yumyum.

In fact, AI're on a very big roll at the moment, all the AI stuff I've heard in the past 6 months has been fantastic.

Look out for Hive - Krush. Subfocus - X-ray... Oh that and any and all Spor tracks. :D Barcode Bar08 is shipping Monday. BOH. (loved Spor's stuff since he first sent me some clips of work in progress... Incredible how quickly - even when his distributor ate itself! - he's managed to get such prominence around and about. Top notch stuff.)

xen said:
Uprising VIP... Megamixed with Uprising original = real blaster. Desperado by AI also does the job nicely... Yumyum.

In fact, AI're on a very big roll at the moment, all the AI stuff I've heard in the past 6 months has been fantastic.

Look out for Hive - Krush. Subfocus - X-ray... Oh that and any and all Spor tracks. :D Barcode Bar08 is shipping Monday. BOH. (loved Spor's stuff since he first sent me some clips of work in progress... Incredible how quickly - even when his distributor ate itself! - he's managed to get such prominence around and about. Top notch stuff.)

Speaking 2 subfocus's mate on friday queing up for fabric. He was telling me "X-Ray" is coming out on picture disc with the ram logo as an x-ray. He said look out for his new tune "Horns". He said its sicko.
Oh yeh uprising and the VIP go 2getha absolutely sicko. Its just one meaty bass line. Got the crowds going the other day when i done it. I take it you are on the V recordings promo list.

Back
Top Bottom