q-brick - Alani // new tune, steppin,minimal,neuro

GiDriK

Lost in jungle
http://soundcloud.com/qbrickdnb

Q-Brick - Alani

It started as my submission to a samplepack competition on one forum, then i though i should finish it. And this is actually what i came up with. Just so tired, dont think im gona do anything more with it, if you like it i will give you 320 mp3 of it. thanks, any kind of comments are welcome:wave:

1255612068330.jpg

Last edited:
Yeah I'm liking this. And for a "mess" it sounds damn good!

I think groelle is right about the mixdown, things need to "seperate" a little more, but apart from that it's pretty bangin!

I'm not good enough to comment on the mixdown so I won't, but your work on the synths and growls is top class. You use a lot of clicks and background sounds which really work and I like the portamento on the pads. Its definitely got huge potential to come back to later with a fresh mind if you're bored of it right now. I like the rest of your stuff on soundcloud too bud.

vicious-beats said:
I'm not good enough to comment on the mixdown so I won't, but your work on the synths and growls is top class. You use a lot of clicks and background sounds which really work and I like the portamento on the pads. Its definitely got huge potential to come back to later with a fresh mind if you're bored of it right now. I like the rest of your stuff on soundcloud too bud.

Actually its unmixed at all rly :P Thanks man!

liking this mate, would be good to hear the finished article, loving that gritty synth, got that tech sound down to a tee

good track man big ups :boxing:

Awwwyeeah

sounds pretty dirt mate your gettin there man! not sure about the saw thing in triplets or summin, happens immediatly after the drop (0.34ish) an then again a few times more thru the track, an was the only thing that stuck out as bein a bit shabby. does add to the flow of the tune but not realy feelin the sound of it. good work tho man thats the only thing i felt lettin it down a bit. not drastically lol just personal preference i spose?
Really feelin that clouds remix btw the vocal is dreamy :D
Safety!

not bad man not bad

defo getting there with your writing man

Mixdown needs some work but if ur tired of the tune then best to move on and take what you learnt from thissun!

keep it up bro

Back
Top Bottom