Q: Basslines and compres

expozed

What VST synths u use for bassline? Albino, Predator, Trilogy...?
Do u use presets or cr8 ur own basslines..
Also what kind of multi band compressors do u use (on master channel and other instrument channels)?

What VST synths u use for bassline? Albino, Predator, Trilogy...?
Do u use presets or cr8 ur own basslines..
QUOTE]

for bass i use FM8, Massive, Absynth and Impulse (freebie) mainly presets but i fiddle around to get the right sound for me and its up to you what you use just scroll fru them and check em out theres plenty to choose.
respect

I use z3ta for everything at the moment, its really easy and powerful once you get used to it, presets are alright for tweaking and deconstructing sounds to learn more and shit.

yeah z3ta is amazing for bass
for your question about compression only do it on the channel you want to compress if you do it on the master you will compress the whole tune

i tend to make raw sounds in either reason's malstrom, pro53, massive, legacy cell or fm8 im sure i missed some more out. but i basically get the noise as horrible as i possibly can (un filtered) an then bounce it stick it in kontakt then make groups of the same noises wiv different envelopes, tends to sound either completly fucked or really good depends wat your goin for.

imposcar.... the low end is huge on it...
reaktor 5... greatest program ever does everything....
waves SSL compressor.... is the
king of the software compressors...
exluding powered plugs...

Back
Top Bottom