putting track marks in mixes

Standby

nahmean
easy, can any of u lot suggest a program i can use to put track marks in a mix? ive tried splitting up the file into individual files, but there's a tiny gap in between each one and its well annoying.

cheers

or you can split them in to individual files and get Realplayer to burn them and un tick the box where it asks whether you want a gap between tracks.

Use Soundforge. Put the cursor where you wanna put a marker & press the M button. Put one @ the beginning and end of the mix as well as between each mix where you want the next track to start. After you've marked it out, go to Special -> Regions List -> Markers to Regions. Then go to Tools -> Extract Regions. Pick a place to save them. You'll have separate .wav files for each region you created. If ya wanna burn them to CD, open up your fav burning program. Make sure there's no time inserted between tracks, unless you want that delay between them. Burn & yer set.

wow, i never knew u could do that in nero hehehe
i just looked now and im such an idiot, i've been cutting them all with cooledit then saving them to different waves.. shit im a fool!

Back
Top Bottom