Putting together a free EP. Read more.

elmaruk

slannndaaaaaaar
VIP Junglist
Evening all

I've recently started up my own record label and to help with promotion I've decided to put together a free EP. I thought I'd post here to see anyone wanted to get involved.

A bit about the label. I do have a particular sound I'm going for, although It's broad so It's hard for me to put a name to it.

So basically If any of you wanted to get involved please get In touch. It'll be a great chance for you to get your music heard and perhaps, If all goes well, will give you a foot in the door to a possible label.

So please, If your interested or simply have some ideas. Send me an email @ depthrecords@live.co.uk with your tunes/ideas and we will go from there!

Soundcloud

Facebook

Like I said in your last post man, click my sig to go to my soundcloud. If there's anything you like you can have it. I think I only have one clip on there thats going to a label, so the rest is game mate.

Like I said in your last post man, click my sig to go to my soundcloud. If there's anything you like you can have it. I think I only have one clip on there thats going to a label, so the rest is game mate.

I'll check it out shortly mate.

Ok so what is this sound you're going for? Like, name some similar artists ?

Also when are you wanting these tracks by? I guess I could come up with something..

anythings deep really mate. looking for something a bit original. D&B or Dubstep, don't mind. I wanna put out music that defines each artist more than the label really.

what have you got alreadY?

Last edited:
yeah sorry mate didnt get round ot it will see if i get the time tonight, tune will need a final polish but its finished structure and mixdown wise

Back
Top Bottom