Putting the link back up

IV4

DnBF Sheriff
VIP Junglist

Mad props to the Original poster of this tut lots of info. If you missed this it is one great tut.

Last edited by a moderator:
I just think Massive is such a washed out synth. You know? Massive is so washed.

It's like everybody and their brothers mothers sister uses Massive, it's pretty rinsed ya feel me?

Washboard.

I just think Massive is such a washed out synth. You know? Massive is so washed.

It's like everybody and their brothers mothers sister uses Massive, it's pretty rinsed ya feel me?

Washboard.
Yo Funnie Dugg, there's an irony in your name. Give me a minute I'll get it........no wait........

Lighten up my brother! I was just clownin' around ya kno? you know.

But on topic, I'm glad you OP re-posted the links, it's definitely a solid tutorial series worth checking out.

Washboard.

I feel you Doug and respect your opinion. I would like to share why I like this tutorial with you. I don't use massive or own massive. In fact I don't have any of the software in this tut or any of the follow up tuts. But their is some great information in the tutorial weather you are useing Ableton or not. You can make a bass with any synth and apply the principals that this guy shows you in his tut. This tut is less about massive and more about processing.

Lighten up my brother! I was just clownin' around ya kno? you know.

But on topic, I'm glad you OP re-posted the links, it's definitely a solid tutorial series worth checking out.
I know.
I watched them all and enjoyed them from the Ableton/processing side. Trying to learn Ableton you see. Although I can't seem to reduce the latency below 50 ms without glitching. That doesn't seem right. i7, 4gb ram, focusrite interface. Must be noobing it, or it's a beta 9 issue.

/\ My favorite website lol.

And subprime, I ran into the same issue when I tried making all the macros work as I went along with the tutorial, times like this I wish I had 64-bit Ableton, cuz I have 8G of RAM but 32-bit can only access 3GB if I recall correctly.

^^This is true

Beta 8.4 is 64 bit though, makes a fair bit of difference, though it did remind me how many of my plug ins are old as fuck.

Still even with 64 bit running it feels like i can max out the cpu far too easily...weird shit

Back
Top Bottom