Putting on nights / Prices of DJ's

cholden

VIP Junglist
still early days but I'm puttin on my first night in september in cheltenham. My first event so funding is low, so if u could think of a few dj's who might not charge that much yet can still draw a decent crowd in, would be a great help.

three local dj's including myself will play an hour each. then getting a bigger name headliner.

thinking of.....

Xample
Sartori
Garry K
complex
Escape
The Force
Heist
Modified Motion

if youve got any idea how much these guys might cost, would be a great help.

BoudiCat

SERIAY.
VIP Junglist
still early days but I'm puttin on my first night in september in cheltenham. My first event so funding is low, so if u could think of a few dj's who might not charge that much yet can still draw a decent crowd in, would be a great help.

three local dj's including myself will play an hour each. then getting a bigger name headliner.

thinking of.....

Xample
Sartori
Garry K
complex
Escape
The Force
Heist
Modified Motion

if youve got any idea how much these guys might cost, would be a great help.
Why not go on myspace & email some of the people you want to book or their management or something? Might be alot easier.

Riisu

Not the Preacher Man
VIP Junglist
i'm like a rollercoaster baby, i take to you the highest heights and back down agian. also you have to be over 4 1/2 feet tall to ride me....

wat.

Prospekt

VIP Junglist
If I were You Id get Escape much better Dj than Xample.

Xample gets by on his Production Rep not his Dj skill.
Yeh Escape is definitely a better DJ.

To a certain extent Xample does get booked on his production skills but at the end of the day that's where 99% of dnb artists start out. These days you have to produce to get booked. Saying that I saw Xample play at Ram on Friday and he's seriously improved, heard him do a couple 3 deck mixes and some nices teasers.

Greg P

VIP Junglist
Just out of curiosity how much you pay for a Andy C set??? and also a 2 Hour Andy C set??
I heard it's a bag of sand to book Andy, but I've never booked him or owt so I really dunno...

He demands a cup of tea as well though, he has class...