Putting drugs in your azz

logikz

I Am Not The King
Tribal Leader
VIP Junglist
Sounds like you guys are experienced with suppositories.
You mean you're not?
We got morphine suppositories from my dealer once for free, he owed me money and threw them in as a thank you, but they stayed in the drug jar for the longest time, because no matter what you're doing you're not about to stuck stuff up your butt, are you.

My girlfriends butt, however, was just craving it, and i think it was a fair deal, I got to stick them in and she got the beneficial effects of morphine in her butt.

Shes now insane and homeless, and I very much appreciate that.

Dagz

WE ARE THE MASTERS
VIP Junglist
She look's like she's used to things going up her ass

logikz

I Am Not The King
Tribal Leader
VIP Junglist
Right? I just made an enchilada to end society. This was the enchilada that started it. It started the end of days. Society and the world as we know it is now over and savage car gangs in weird 80s gear runs the nuclear wastelands. Now they are also dead and cockroaches is all that's left. 3000 meter high mecha cockroaches. This is what my enchilada did. Don't ever speak of enchiladas again, it pains gaia too much. I have all kinds of sweats now and belly aches and pains. I have to lie down and die, communication ended.

logikz

I Am Not The King
Tribal Leader
VIP Junglist
Like 'requiem for a dream' but with more of a psychological anal complex
Haha yeah man pretty much exactly like that, and that's not counting the end, our relationship ended a thousand times worse than that, but thats a story for another time.

OR maybe it isn't, maybe it's for this thread, who can rightly tell which way the cold wind blows.

Long time no speaky buddy, where you been lately?

logikz

I Am Not The King
Tribal Leader
VIP Junglist
That's lil b, non?

Lil. B is dope, but im not proud of how long it took me to understand that.

d-low

I know you got soul
VIP Junglist
Haha yeah man pretty much exactly like that, and that's not counting the end, our relationship ended a thousand times worse than that, but thats a story for another time.

OR maybe it isn't, maybe it's for this thread, who can rightly tell which way the cold wind blows.

Long time no speaky buddy, where you been lately?

Pursuing my own anal fantasies ofcourse.. Why this is the only reason I appear on dnbforum now.

Also I was off in the middle of nowhere in Devon learning how to dmt. Which was nice.

logikz

I Am Not The King
Tribal Leader
VIP Junglist
Pursuing my own anal fantasies ofcourse.. Why this is the only reason I appear on dnbforum now.

Also I was off in the middle of nowhere in Devon learning how to dmt. Which was nice.
I never got to hit some dmt, but they sell salvia in the head shops in amsterdam. Didn't work though.

Did you get to the labyrinth? Danny, did you?