Putting An Uzi In A 9 Yr Olds Hands, What Could've Possibly Gone Wrong?

Dagz

WE ARE THE MASTERS
VIP Junglist
These Are The Moments Just Before A 9-Year-Old Girl Accidentally Blasts Her Shooting Instructor In The Head With An Uzi Killing Him!

Mohave County Sheriff’s officials say 39-year-old Charles Vacca, of Lake Havasu City, died after he was shot at the Last Stop shooting outdoor range in White Hills. Sheriff’s officials say Vacca was airlifted to the University Medical Center in Las Vegas, Nevada. According to investigators, Vacca was standing next to the girl while he was instructing her how to use an automatic Uzi when the accident happened. Authorities say the girl pulled the trigger and the recoil sent the gun over her head and the victim was shot. Deputies say the girl was at the shooting range with her parents.

(You don't see anything gory it cuts off right near the end)

Last edited by a moderator:

Teddy

60%
Tribal Leader
VIP Junglist
Fancy giving a 9 year old a gun.
You have to be 21 to drink but you can learn how to distribute some freedom at any age.

Dagz

WE ARE THE MASTERS
VIP Junglist
It does amaze me that they let kids use guns. I was having a discussion with a friend the other day about it and we came to the conclusion we are happy to have a gun law in the uk that makes firearms illegal without a license. Like even Police don't carry guns we have special armed unites. I bet they do have some sort of gun laws in America but I hear its very easy to pick weapons up.

IV4

DnBF Sheriff
VIP Junglist
Fancy giving a 9 year old a gun.
You have to be 21 to drink but you can learn how to distribute some freedom at any age.
I am still an american so I believe that we should have guns. However, what the fuck do you need an Uzi for??? "Oh I gonna learn my chillens Automatic Gun saftey rules, Doh" This is the kind of dumb shit that happens all the time. Guns should be illegal. I own a gun and I have kids, they don't know it and it is disassemble with parts missing and in a different house to avoid all accidents. Maybe when they are older I will teach them but not at fucking nine. Possibly a musket at 14. Muskets should be legal though. It's not like you are going to rob a connivence store with a four foot long 1853 Enfield Rifle. And when you catch that cheating bitch, by the time you load the gun her lover has already cumed, put on his pants, and calmly walked through the door. When he is driving down the road you might get a good pot shot at him. Honestly at that point in time you should just bayonet him. Mother fucker.

Last edited:

Moskit

:rodigan:
Tribal Leader
VIP Junglist
I wanna see the full video.

Everybody should be physically forced to watch it, it should be no more offensive than a natural history programme.

Because thats exactly what has happened here, natural selection.

Gloxxy

I SNORT COAL
VIP Junglist
That poor girl is going to be absolutely traumatised for the rest of her life because her parents thought it was a good idea to give a 9 year old girl an Uzi.

MURICA!!!!!

logikz

I Am Not The King
Tribal Leader
VIP Junglist
perhaps not his finest moment as far as judgement and parenting was concerned, fuck all that noise jack, now equip her properly with a hand grenade. see if that doesnt spice up the old marriage

tewky1

VIP Junglist
At least she didnt do herself in like that other poor kiddie a few months back, same thing happened but the recoil sent the gun straight up and he got himself :(

RUSSLA

Technique
VIP Junglist
I've only use a machine gun a few times and struggled to keep it straight, how retarded are they to think a TINY little girl to could hold it!!

natural selection indeed [MENTION=44851]Moskit[/MENTION]

logikz

I Am Not The King
Tribal Leader
VIP Junglist
The parents are probably allowed to maintain custody as well.
not sure i understand this post sam. or is the guy she killed not her dad then, because its difficult to maintain most anything with a bunch of uzi bullet holes in your head, let alone custody of a 9 yr old kid

RUSSLA

Technique
VIP Junglist
not sure i understand this post sam. or is the guy she killed not her dad then, because its difficult to maintain most anything with a bunch of uzi bullet holes in your head, let alone custody of a 9 yr old kid
hahah nah parents were stood behind filming... Just so happens they uploaded it to youtube, Obviously.

Borf™

Borf
VIP Junglist
I'm almost glad America allows guns.

The more the idiots take each other out the less the gene pool is watered down.

On a serious note, it's scary that they are basicallty the world's leading power and they don't think there's an issue with guns there...

Dark Lizardro

The Lizard that has a hammer
Tribal Leader
VIP Junglist
On a serious note, it's scary that they are basicallty the world's leading power and they don't think there's an issue with guns there...
IMO, people need to be able to defend themselves, but they need to be trained to use a firearm. I'll give you Brazil's example: firearms are just allowed for the police and the army. There are few registrations allowed for civilians, and those are pretty hard to get: you need to pass through many psychological exams (I think they are four), then answer to the local police sheriff why you need a firearm. If you pass those two, you need to commit to train at a shooting range to exaustion and once you get the permit you answer for every bullet you fire.

But, then you step into something more complicated: the police here are not as effective as it should be, and criminals are armed to the teeth against a population who can't defend themselves.