Put Your Hands Up If You Hate Daddy Long Legs

Time Dependant

Jungle Hunter
VIP Junglist
Because I know I do. Damn things have appeared from no-where recentley & keep flying in through my bedroom to annoy the shit out of me!!! What the hell is the point of the things anyway?

Bad Ace

Close2Death
VIP Junglist
did u know......a daddy long legs is 1 of the most poisenous insects except u will b glad to hear that there teeth arent strong enuff to break thru are skin and other insect skin to b exact.but i beleive that evolution will sort that out in time :D

Indi

Tha Original ThreadKilla!
VIP Junglist
bad ace inc. said:
did u know......a daddy long legs is 1 of the most poisenous insects except u will b glad to hear that there teeth arent strong enuff to break thru are skin and other insect skin to b exact.but i beleive that evolution will sort that out in time :D
Holy sheep shit! There's more to Bad Ace than just beats and beer :teeth:

Time Dependant

Jungle Hunter
VIP Junglist
bad ace inc. said:
well to b honest i did read it in the pub facts at the back of nuts mag.

Long live Nobby's!:2thumbs:

I've had a stupid amount in the last 2 weeks buzzing around the house & a couple of wekends ago I wasin the middle of a field & there were 100 hundreds of the fuckers! Flying spiders man there a disappointment if Iwas a spider I would laugh at it

Alba

geddiddinya
VIP Junglist
bad ace inc. said:
the most poisonous spider i think? we get heaps of them here because its a relatively new area (was bush 10 years ago)

i hate dem mofos why is it im terrified of spiders but these bastards i will gladly pick up and smash to pieces in my bare hands ??

i will run a mile from a largeish spider screaming like a bitch but i think i would actually eat one these if i had to o_O

WHY IS THIS THEIR JUST SPIDERS WITH WINGS :sniper:

Affliction

thought size didnt matter
VIP Junglist
jimmij01 said:
i will run a mile from a largeish spider screaming like a bitch but i think i would actually eat one these if i had to o_O
Exactly the same for me, weird aint it...

When i was much younger my dad took me to this butterfly & spider museam (yes), and they did this thing where they'd get a turantula to crawl across your hand - and my dad FORCED me to do it - his logic was that i wouldnt be afraid of spiders after that, did it work? DID IT FUCK!!!!

mesh

VIP Junglist
Affliction said:

When i was much younger my dad took me to this butterfly & spider museam (yes), and they did this thing where they'd get a turantula to crawl across your hand - and my dad FORCED me to do it - his logic was that i wouldnt be afraid of spiders after that, did it work? DID IT FUCK!!!!

:eek: :rinsed: :resick:

mesh said:
Isn't this a daddy long legs?

Yer Thats a Daddy Long legs The other Thing is a crane fly they come from lage magot type things that grow under soil over late summer. During atum as the ground cools down they then change (a bit like a butterfly ) to what is often called a daddy longlegs but is infact a CRANE FLY spiders dont fly none of them not ever unless you chuck them around
And yes The Little Bastards are Anoying
Just wanted to clear that up :slayer:

mesh

VIP Junglist
Jon B said:
Yer Thats a Daddy Long legs The other Thing is a crane fly they come from lage magot type things that grow under soil over late summer. During atum as the ground cools down they then change (a bit like a butterfly ) to what is often called a daddy longlegs but is infact a CRANE FLY spiders dont fly none of them not ever unless you chuck them around
And yes The Little Bastards are Anoying
Just wanted to clear that up :slayer:

:devilslay

Dustek

Finished the PhD
VIP Junglist
Daddy long necks = arachnid, don't have wings.

A friend of mine has a bird eating spider (largest species in the world) that he feeds with mice. MF is huge.

I once got so smashed that I let it walk around on my hand. I was so out of it that the spider didn't bite since I was chiller (calmer) than a fridge on Hoth.

Affliction said:

Remember about 10 years ago i bought a bike from a free-ads paper thing. Went round to this guys flat to get it he invited me in.

liked the bike bought it ,the guy went to get some paper to write a receipt, I was looking around his room a saw in the corner the biggest tarantula living in a fish tank (his pet) my girlfriend scarpered and i was just stood there frozen on the spot sweating and saying to myself (outloud) GOTTA BE BRAVE.

The geezer come back in took 1 look at me and said Oh you dont like spiders mate sorry. And laughed his tits off. I gave him the money and fucking pegged it .

guy must of thought i was right :jerkit: