Put A Donk On it

"put a donk on it!"

funny as fuck....unfortunatly i have a fuckin clue how to make a donk...sorry mate

Maybe check some tutorials on youtube...they might be able to help you...

Happy Donking

Ye i know this Tune is Raw Cheese But how do they make that donky sound is it a square or what .. for those who havent herd http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ckMvj1piK58&feature=user :rik:

theres a sample floating around somewhere called "donk"....

i have it at home.... really old..... but i think what they are using is a synth copy of it..... i can give you the sample later when i get in......

DONT USE IT IN DNB!!! hahaha

on a synth start with osc 1 on square wave then osc 2 on square wave detune pitch of osc 2 slightly, 50/50 mix, put a bpf on it, set res to 11 oclock position, set amp env to 0 attack, small amount of decay, 0 sustain, very small amount of restore, add overdrive to max and adjust cutoff to taste. vola 1 Donk.:jackson:

on a synth start with osc 1 on square wave then osc 2 on square wave detune pitch of osc 2 slightly, 50/50 mix, put a bpf on it, set res to 11 oclock position, set amp env to 0 attack, small amount of decay, 0 sustain, very small amount of restore, add overdrive to max and adjust cutoff to taste. vola 1 Donk.:jackson:

You from Blackout Crew by any chance? Lol :D

alwats wanted to know to make a 'donk' thanks (y)

Back
Top Bottom