Pussycat Dolls, DnB mashup!

What are you fucking mongols whining about?

I kinda like it....* Hangs head in shame*

*Hangs head in shame*

Really? Are you serious? Just because it's PUSSYCAT DOLLS melody and singing in the background? This is for all of you who think DnB is the ONLY good music. If it's not DnB it's rubbish and all that. Seriously get some variation to the music you listen. Now I'm not saying Pussycat Dolls is good music, but I'm not saying it's absolutely shit either. It's just assuming it's shit because they're hot chicks and people play that on MTV. I used to instantly hate all the tunes played on MTV at some point just because they were not "ug" and because the 12 year old girl next door liked them. IT'S BOLLOCKS DON'T DO THAT. I'm a DnB junkie, been since 2001 or something but I do like Britney Spears. I mean Toxic is actually a REALLY good song. Love the dnb mashup on that one got in on 12" and all.

Now hey it's a good mashup mix and video is nicely done too. Needs a bit more variation to it tho. Like cutting the samples up a bit. It's a nice melody in that particular tune and fits fine in a mix like that. Biggup blad.

*Hangs head in shame*

Really? Are you serious? Just because it's PUSSYCAT DOLLS melody and singing in the background? This is for all of you who think DnB is the ONLY good music. If it's not DnB it's rubbish and all that. Seriously get some variation to the music you listen. Now I'm not saying Pussycat Dolls is good music, but I'm not saying it's absolutely shit either. It's just assuming it's shit because they're hot chicks and people play that on MTV. I used to instantly hate all the tunes played on MTV at some point just because they were not "ug" and because the 12 year old girl next door liked them. IT'S BOLLOCKS DON'T DO THAT. I'm a DnB junkie, been since 2001 or something but I do like Britney Spears. I mean Toxic is actually a REALLY good song. Love the dnb mashup on that one got in on 12" and all.

Now hey it's a good mashup mix and video is nicely done too. Needs a bit more variation to it tho. Like cutting the samples up a bit. It's a nice melody in that particular tune and fits fine in a mix like that. Biggup blad.

Get outa of the wrong side of bed this morning hey chap? lmao

At work so can't comment but will listen later

Hey guys thanks for the comments and criticism, its all helpful.
Here is a link to the .mp3 because Youtube audio is rubbish.

*Hangs head in shame*

Pretty much

*Hangs head in shame*

:word:

Back
Top Bottom