Pushing my creativity on this one, still a WIP though..

ARTFX

Artist, sound designer and tutor
VIP Junglist
Amongst all the 'Seba - Painted Sky' remixes I thought let's do a new tune again. :D

So yeah I been working on this for some days now. Kinda like the bass already! I want to add some more metallic sounding screeching sounds on top of it probably.
I still intend to change up the choir cause I don't think this one sounds that realistic, but it is to lay down the basic idea.

Let's see what you guys think of it.

The intro honestly sounds like you are about to start up a jumpstyle tune. I think the bass needs a small mix up part that really briefly goes to a deep wobble. every 16th bar or so. heavy.

Nice intro sounds but they become a little muffled when the beat kicks in, maybe a little light compression can help that. Great filthy bassline you got going on there, me likes!

I think it could do with a subtle riser or impact on the breakdown, to me it just kinda cuts out without warning, but the breakdown is very nice. As for the choir, I quite like it, it kinda works well with the atmospheres.....

Good track mate, I enjoyed it.

Funny because I personally think this is far from finished.
Got like a dozen of ideas still floating around in my brain, trying to find their way out of jail.

About the intro sound, do you mean compression on the drums or on the intro sound?

Possibly compression on the intro sound. It just fades a tiny bit once the drums kick in.....nothing major, barely noticable if I'm honest.

Oh, and get those ideas outta jail lol! I'm looking forward to hearing the finished piece!

Hmmm gonna try that tomorrow, just came back from a beatbox jam session. :D
So now I'm gonna get some sleep, totally smoked out at the moment.

I like the intro. It's a bit mysterious atmosphere around, that's nice. With the bells and stuff. Drop is nice man, like the bass sound u use. So, good job me think!

Back
Top Bottom