Pure Tech Racing

hyperd4eva

H&M SCARVES
VIP Junglist
does a bit, they should just let you fuck about in the cars for an hour i would be happy to pay 35 quid for that
to be fair the other way of looing at it is they need that amount of time to teach you all the shit to enable you to get the most out of the experience. the stearing wheels alone look fucking complicated

ONSLAUGHT88

VIP Junglist
Looks cool man, been a few years since ive been on any kind of simulator, remember going on one that was a camera mounted to a superbike going around the TT race.

SLow

Quadrospazzed life-glug
VIP Junglist
My mate (complete car nut) gone there, its very very realistic, you have to be careful not to spin off. The extra time there is for teaching you how to drive the thing and not keep crashing. He said the time:money:fun ratio is a bit better at go karts but no doubt it will be very good. Im jelly!

Hombre-J

Currently Ballsacked
VIP Junglist
Would be a good experience I reckon. Seems kind of stupid to miss out when it's being offered on a plate.

Much the same way that jousting a 15 year old would be.

hyperd4eva

H&M SCARVES
VIP Junglist
This was well worth going too. Proper realistic. Really impressive, you dont really need that long in the cars to be honest after about ur 6th lap you start learning what gears to be in and the breaking points etc... Little kiddies who play alot of f1 on xbox will be shit hot at this! definately worth a go if your into racing. Wicked experience.

richie_stix

gomby plz
VIP Junglist
Just hope its not one of those things that looks good but is actually shite!
go gokarting, trust... had a go in one of these, i was all like you dont get the feedback like when driving normal cars (such as g's [from breaking, accelerating & turning) and the guya was all blah blah its the same, i was like GTFO

muzzadj

POW!
VIP Junglist
Definitely go mate. My old house mate went with his work said it was the sickest time. Was going to this year for my birthday but it all fell through due to faggy mates