Pure Silk or any old skool garage tape packs

webba23

Hi,

Can anyone help me at all? I used to have a Pure Silk tape pack from 1998 which was 8 tapes in a blue pack but have over the years lost all of the tapes. Does anyone have copies of this which they could upload?

Any other would be appriciated.

I've got a load that I could upload at peoples request just need a quick run down of how to do it as new to this.

Cheers

Matt

Hi,

Can anyone help me at all? I used to have a Pure Silk tape pack from 1998 which was 8 tapes in a blue pack but have over the years lost all of the tapes. Does anyone have copies of this which they could upload?

Any other would be appriciated.

I've got a load that I could upload at peoples request just need a quick run down of how to do it as new to this.

Cheers

Matt

I got the pack, but just one tape left....if i could have one tape from that pack back it would have to be the Micky Simms...that tape was CLASS!

I got the pack, but just one tape left....if i could have one tape from that pack back it would have to be the Micky Simms...that tape was CLASS!

Can't remember the Mickey Simms one mate but I remember the EZ one......think he dropped Gant near the begining and rewound it. Oh the memories are coming back. Had some Bubbling Crew sets on it as well didn't it?

What tape have you got left then mate?

What's the best way to up sets as I got loads that people will like if they like the 98 era packs.

Matt

Back
Top Bottom