Pure Liquor

Hey man, pretty great track overall! Interesting to hear amen like drums with techy bass but it does sound quite nice in places. Rhythmically the bass is good but it could use a little more interest in the sound design IMO.
Great Effort!

Melodically very strong, the drums sound strong enough in the mix, if being a bit standard amen-ish. The midrange at 2:12/5:31 is kinda cool, if a little smooth sounding, and these sections don't have the impact that I imagine they could with a bit more grit on the bass and some drum variation. (That's purely personal taste, not saying it sounds bad)

Over-all sounds pretty well balanced, nice track.

a bit standard amen-ish. The midrange at 2:12/5:31 is kinda cool, if a little smooth sounding, and these sections don't have the impact that I imagine they could with a bit more grit on the bass and some drum variation. (That's purely personal taste, not saying it sounds bad)

Over-all sounds pretty well balanced, nice track.

thanks a lot. i think i have to rework these sections... hope i can achieve something with more impact because that is always the part which is lacking in my tracks ;o).

Yeah I reckon process the bass further! maybe use the same patch with modulations but filter it differently and layer up? Also might be nice to get some cool stereo effects on it

Yeah I reckon process the bass further! maybe use the same patch with modulations but filter it differently and layer up? Also might be nice to get some cool stereo effects on it

i always struggling with this. but i definitly will try. it is indeed not the bass which it should be yet... thanks again!

Back
Top Bottom