Pure hate...

lokki

JUNGLIST FROM DEYA
VIP Junglist
Ok firts off a little disclaimer.,,.

This is a light hearted release for peeps to vent (poiltely) what they feel is rubbish about the current dnb scene...

yes yes...

we all hate haters but at the end of the day its all our scene...and if we are diplomatic there is no reason why we cant vent off a few things that bug you about dnb in general....

hahha..shuld be funny!

(mention names at your own risk!)

I will start by saying how i am fed up of gash DJ's who get slots cos they produce tunes but cant actually mix. !
Yeah u been stuck behind c omputer all ur life working tunes, but then automatically get DJ slots on the back of ur production? to me that makes no sense at all!

Also i am sick to the back teeth of gash gangsta wannabe Mc's who chat shit at 200 mile an hour regrdless of the music and what its doing!

I do really wanna say some names but fear that i will offend someone i might meet! ..who knows!
there ...i have more..but ...

:soap_box:

i also have a gripe about mc's, there are a few with talent, no doubt, but i wish someone would get rid off all the crap ones that get all the slots, because these shitheads are scaring all the talented away, maybe this is the reason why the uk hiphop scene is very healthy as far as mc's are concerned

i mean, come on, its not really hard to go 'buddabuddabuddabuddaWHO WANTS A RELOADbuddabuddabuddabuddaCROWD SEZ BOOrhubarbrhubarbrhubarbrhubarbSOMEBODY SCREAMbolloxbolloxbolloxbollox', ETC.:shabba:

Cheese on toast bollox, its worst than listening to a wedding dj.

Last edited:
agreed lok. I mean i've only started making tunes recently but i bin dj-ing since i was 13 and i wanna get some recognition for my mixing not production. don't really have a lot to gripe about atm though.

$marty_B said:
agreed lok. I mean i've only started making tunes recently but i bin dj-ing since i was 13 and i wanna get some recognition for my mixing not production. don't really have a lot to gripe about atm though.

yeah i remeber reading an interview with Simon Bassline and he was saying if your a DJ focus on that and if your a producer focucs on that...

thats true! except no one gives u the gigs without u having done a tune!

its stooopid!

Its gotta be the MC's there destroying the scene, they don't know when to shut the fuck up. Techno doesn't have them nor house or breaks. why drum and bass????? the club nights are fueled by them, they decide which is the next big tune? calling for 6 million rewinds on the new p£*"&l%* tune, most clubs have shit systems so all the raver hears is some bass and a loud drop. everyone starts dancing. hear the same tune the next day on ya home speakers and its the usual generic drum and bass tune. Any decent tunes, ones with real production quality and a musical vision in them that are played get talked all over so you cant hear them properly.

sine-tek said:
Its gotta be the MC's there destroying the scene, they don't know when to shut the fuck up. Techno doesn't have them nor house or breaks. why drum and bass????? the club nights are fueled by them, they decide which is the next big tune? calling for 6 million rewinds on the new p£*"&l%* tune, most clubs have shit systems so all the raver hears is some bass and a loud drop. everyone starts dancing. hear the same tune the next day on ya home speakers and its the usual generic drum and bass tune. Any decent tunes, ones with real production quality and a musical vision in them that are played get talked all over so you cant hear them properly.

yeash i agree, that there shuld be more originality and respec for the music shown by MC's. there are far too many little Eksman wannabes out there!

There is nowt worse than going to a rave and having 60 unknown MC's all fighting for the mic and not givin the music a chance!

MC's are there to up the vibes, its not a fukin MC battle! which is how it often turns out!
I think in a lot of respects the music has outgrown the MC's. although i wouldnt like to see them phased out entirley! just have better qulity control!

and 90% of MC featured tunes are absolute shite!

'specially the recent ones from Distotred Minds! the Skibba one is fekin awful!

sine-tek said:
not true ive herd tecno mc loads and breaks there are mces on most music you just got to pik and choose them proply

12 inch grinch said:
not true ive herd tecno mc loads and breaks there are mces on most music you just got to pik and choose them proply

yeah thats true...and techno /hardcore MC's are the worst of the worst! haha! :gimp:

i appreciate that certain mcs are fucking annoying and can wreck a set but they are around because there is demand for them. You just have to find mcs you do like and be more selective with the events you go to. If i see a flyer for MC convention, i'm not gonna go but there are plenty of people that will and thats their choice/problem.

Having said that, there are few things more annoying than djing out while some cunt is tryna spit 200 words per minute. out of time. during a mix. saying "turn up the mic!" every 10 secs. :shabba: :antitank:

Last edited:
might as well get this off my chest aswel.........
I DONT WANT A FOOKIN REWIND!!!!!!!!
1 or 2 in a set aint bad, but since when did it become ok 4 a dj to play near enuff every tune in his set twice? :nono: :nono: :nono:

duncan said:
Having said that, there are few things more annoying than djing out while some cunt is tryna spit 200 words per minute. out of time. during a mix. saying "turn up the mic!" every 10 secs. :shabba: :antitank:
i can name one! never before in my life have i met an mc so incredibly unprofessional and disgustingly rude as one that featured on my last set. he had the cheek to lean over to the mixer and cut out the tune at regualr intervals (usually about every 10 seconds) to fit into his mc lyrics. i mean for fuck sake. stick to your job mate and leave me to mine. better still, go back to workin in mcdonalds and give up mcing all together you little runt. plus he did the whole not shutting up + biddabiddabiddabiddabiddabidda + rewind every tune. truly the worst 'artist' ive ever met. also he didnt even ask the dj to turn up the mic. just did it himself! might have to take a leaf out of grooveriders book and shut him down if hes there again tonight!

also have to mention my lack of enthusiasm for the whole dnb turning a bit 'gangster'. its not too bad at the moment but anyone whose been to stratford rex will know what i mean with the lingering feeling you may not get out alive

sparkyc10 said:
also have to mention my lack of enthusiasm for the whole dnb turning a bit 'gangster'. its not too bad at the moment but anyone whose been to stratford rex will know what i mean with the lingering feeling you may not get out alive

i take it your referring to the gangs of knob heads walkin around with thier hoods up shoutin shit like 'i'll cut your throat' when you stand within 10feet of them. aint just stratford m8, we've got a plague of the idiots here in stoke. :chainsaw: lets cut thier faces off!! :chainsaw:

mr teknyne said:
might as well get this off my chest aswel.........
I DONT WANT A FOOKIN REWIND!!!!!!!!
1 or 2 in a set aint bad, but since when did it become ok 4 a dj to play near enuff every tune in his set twice? :nono: :nono: :nono:

I'm dead against rewinds, I think that they spoil the flow of the night. I mean, if you listen to any Andy C live sets, he always rewinds the first track, WTF!?! Unessential. If you want to chill the crowd out for a bit, change up the flow, then throw something a bit downtempo or mix in some hiphop or something. Rewinds are the fucking bane of my life

I feel every single one of you. MC are fecking up so badly. That's why I lost interest in sets, I just know the tracks that are coming out and I await them. Those fucking idiots are 24/7 on the set talking shit about the hood and stuff. It's not that essential anymore. This shit should stop selling, but like 90% of the crowd still buy it.
:kermit:

denissm said:
I feel every single one of you. MC are fecking up so badly. That's why I lost interest in sets, I just know the tracks that are coming out and I await them. Those fucking idiots are 24/7 on the set talking shit about the hood and stuff. It's not that essential anymore. This shit should stop selling, but like 90% of the crowd still buy it.
:kermit:

im not on my own then :beers:

Back
Top Bottom