PURE DATA

marcelkennard

Storms comin in Annie
VIP Junglist
Any one had any good experiences with this handy tool? Just started learning it would be wicked if anyone else has made any jungling tunes using this- upload them!

ive only just started to get into PD, and tell you what, its confusing...and i thought reaktor was hard.!
good thing about PD tho, is the huge community thats built around it, and the fact that everyone is happy to share their patches.
so far ive found most advice on youtube, where people demonstrate their patches, and also have links. id say check there first.
we should defo have a sticky thread on PD. hopefully i'll contribute once im up to scratch with it.
(y)

Last edited:
its pretty intense stuff im learning it atm at uni but it seems really good you can literally do anything with it from programming robots to building sequencers and synthesizers etc, we made our own mini moog in it today was pretty sweet

its pretty intense stuff im learning it atm at uni but it seems really good you can literally do anything with it from programming robots to building sequencers and synthesizers etc, we made our own mini moog in it today was pretty sweet
That's confusing me already.......robots?
I'm going to wait until I'm really pissed and then look into it.

probably not that far ahead tbh mate only used it two or three times, a few tutorials and using the guide on http://www.pd-tutorial.com/english/index.html and you should pick it up pretty quick, its free to download you can just fuck around with it whack in a few oscillators, filters and a dac output box and you can start making synths from complete scratch without using preset synthesizers

Back
Top Bottom