Purchasing High Quality One Shot Drums?

Jolly Jumpa

Dj Synergex
Hi there,
I'm looking to buy at least one CD/DVD/Digital copy of high quality phat snares, heavy kicks, bold hi hats, jazzy Rides, and flashy crashes that people have had a good experience with from a reputable site/distributor!
Anything would be of assistance!
Thanks,
Steve

Vengence Clubsounds!

I've got two of the sample packs... that^^ and the house one...

Club sounds is fucking incredible for the one hit snares... the house one makes all your kick drum problems fade away...

^^^^ but everyone uses them.. the 2 guys making them are proper geniuses imo.

nonetheless, only heard good things of the goldbaby series. i tend to download all free sample packs that are around and sort out the good from the bad. usually theres some good drums in any sample pack, even the free ones.

Yeah any vengeance pack is top notch for one hit samples. I've got clubsounds 1 & 2, electro, minimal house, SFX 1 & 2 and a couple more too. Sure, alot of people will say theyre overused, but TBH.....who cares, theyre really good samples that you cant go wrong with.

Practically every beat I've ever written has had kicks snares and hats from at least one of those packs! And no-ones whinged at me about using them yet.....

Yeah any vengeance pack is top notch for one hit samples. I've got clubsounds 1 & 2, electro, minimal house, SFX 1 & 2 and a couple more too. Sure, alot of people will say theyre overused, but TBH.....who cares, theyre really good samples that you cant go wrong with.

Practically every beat I've ever written has had kicks snares and hats from at least one of those packs! And no-ones whinged at me about using them yet.....

the way i see it, the producer is the problem, not the sample pack...the only reason people think they're "overused" is because they're the same people who rely on banging a loop in a track and calling it their own...

fact is the sample packs are very high quality, and with everything in the right place they're absolutley priceless! they're especially good for using as your base percussion (low end of the kick, snap of the snare etc) and layering on top imo. prefer the house and electro ones myself, some really nice earthy but punchy sounding percussion in there. great stuff.

they're especially good for using as your base percussion (low end of the kick, snap of the snare etc) and layering on top imo. prefer the house and electro ones myself, some really nice earthy but punchy sounding percussion in there. great stuff.

Indeed there is! My favourite has to be either the minimal house one, or the electro one!

SOme really great stuff here guys, thanks... not to be lazy (I will look them up) but could you add links for those that would like quick access? Thanks. :)

vengeance is good also
the danny byrd pack has some nice snares
but youve really gotta layer your drums to get any kind of fat sound out of em

Back
Top Bottom