Puppet Master Remix - Opinions!

Nice one Stuu, Ive been waiting to hear this! Interesting how all these metal 'remixes' are suddenly coming about innit. Ive always thought dnb and metal have a lot in common, in terms of energy/aggression/live shows etc.

This is the sort of stuff that we're gonna hear a lot of in the future. I'm suprised the sound hasn't been rinsed already.
Anyway, love Metallica and love Dylan, but stick 'em both together and it just sounds cheesy. What next, Andy C and Iron Maiden????

onehandclapping said:
This is the sort of stuff that we're gonna hear a lot of in the future. I'm suprised the sound hasn't been rinsed already.
Anyway, love Metallica and love Dylan, but stick 'em both together and it just sounds cheesy. What next, Andy C and Iron Maiden????
HAHA, andy C & Iron Maiden... I pray not....

well, to be honest im not quite fascinated with the whole metal/rock influence, but i sure do think its healthy for the scene, coz this just might open up sum producers mind.... and do sum things they usually dont try at all! :razz: anything new & good is always appriciated... :devilslay

I'm not really feelin most of the 'dnb does metal' tracks I've heard. But, it is good that some people aren't making stale tracks. Gotta keep shit growin and changin to keep it alive, ya know?

jerel

Back
Top Bottom